Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
remiaccutane

Obtaining Accutane In France

Hello all! I have a couple of questions regarding obtaining Accutane in France as an American.

My acne history:

- Mostly Hormonal

- Tried all antibiotics with no results

- Tried all topicals with no results

- Been on two courses of Accutane

- Accutane courses fully clear my skin, reduce oiliness, and last for 6-8 months after the course is complete

I am studying abroad for the next 9 months in Paris, France. Unfortunately, my skin has broken out again and nothing seems to help it except for Accutane. My dermatologist wanted to put me on a third course of Accutane but explained he could not since I would be leaving the country. My school has a dermatologist that treats most of the students here. I am wondering if I could go there and ask them to prescribe me a course of Accutane. Is Accutane more easily obtainable in France than in the United States?

I do not want my acne to destroy my self-confidence as it usually does and prevent me from going out, exploring the city, and meeting new people in college.

The price I need to pay for the Accutane will not be an issue.

If you have any knowledge regarding obtaining Accutane in France as a foreigner, I would love to hear from you. I have found another thread about obtaining Accutane in France made two years ago, however it contained limited information.

Thank you,

Remi