Notifications
Clear all

Acne Red Marks Wont Go Away In Long Time! ( Pics )

MemberMember
(@bomlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 8:02 am

Hi people. I have tried a lot of things to treat these marks,tried a lot of creams, srub face and lemon juice and etc but wont help..I have these marks over 2 years, im not gettin pimples anymore but these marks is annoying...Is there any garanty ways to clean them without laser? Check pictures.

post-390876-0-05501000-1409490030.jpg

post-390876-0-63510600-1409490047.jpg

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 08/31/2014 8:45 am

What about la roche posay effaclaur duo? it treats acne but also is said to clean post inflam marks.

MemberMember
(@bomlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 9:48 am

What about la roche posay effaclaur duo? it treats acne but also is said to clean post inflam marks.

I didnt tried it but im afraid to buy again some treatment, use it and will not help :/ Im thinking if there some treatment which will work for sure as accutane from pimples - acne. I cleaned pimples with accutane, now im searching something what will clean red marks :)

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 08/31/2014 10:57 am

Try not washing for a while. At least go 2-3 days at a time, then rinse with water, then go 2-3 more days, and so on. Bad skin is damaged skin. Treat your face like an open wound. If you had a gash on your arm would you scrub at it, lather it up with chemicals, run it under hot water? No. Let it heal.

MemberMember
(@bomlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 11:06 am

Try not washing for a while. At least go 2-3 days at a time, then rinse with water, then go 2-3 more days, and so on. Bad skin is damaged skin. Treat your face like an open wound. If you had a gash on your arm would you scrub at it, lather it up with chemicals, run it under hot water? No. Let it heal.

Should i stop washing my face with water for 3 days or how? Im not using any treatment from 1month ago and washing only with water my face - morning and evening.

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 08/31/2014 12:18 pm

Do you protect your face from the sun ?

What products-presctiptions did you tried ?

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 12:59 pm

Hi people. I have tried a lot of things to treat these marks,tried a lot of creams, srub face and lemon juice and etc but wont help..I have these marks over 2 years, im not gettin pimples anymore but these marks is annoying...Is there any garanty ways to clean them without laser? Check pictures.

Congrats on the clear skin!! The biggest battle is over with :D

My skin looked just like yours after finishing up my Accutane course. I used Acne.org AHA+ to fade mine away. Took a few months of daily use but I noticed fading starting within 3 weeks. It's a chemical exfoliant and it's super gentle. Goes on nice and smooth and gives your skin a really healthy glow! I use it everyday as a moisturizer to because it's very hydrating and to keep the glow it gives me, and it can be used as a spot treatment as well. http://store.acne.org/aha

It's the best thing I've used to fading away the marks, I used Hydroquinone which is supposed to be the "gold standard" for treating hyper pigmentation, I never got as good results with that as I do with the AHA.