Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can anybody recommend a sunscreen that wont break you out?!? I have reallly oily skin, plus Im taking medication that makes my skin super sensitive to the sun. Please Help!!!

I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch. It has really good reviews and has always done good for my skin, no breakouts caused from it. It gives your skin a nice matte look too which I love, and doesn't have the typical tropical smell.

CeraVe AM is the old standby. I also like Mychelle Sunshield, Purlisse Protect, and EltaMD UV Clear.

I originally used the Neutrogena SheerTouch sunscreens. I really liked how they felt on my skin. I stopped using them just because I found that the Avobenzone in the Neutrogena sunscreens is not quite stable in its formulation. When you have unstable Avobenzone it can react and cause orange "rust" stains on your clothing especially if you have hard water. I ruined about 20 shirts with these orange rust stains around the collar before I figured out it was the Neutrogena sunscreen (other people online have had the same problem).