Notifications
Clear all

What's The Best Treatment For This Type Of Acne Scar?

MemberMember
(@a1804937trbvm-com)

Posted : 08/30/2014 5:50 am

I have hormonal acne (& facial hair) due to pcos but I'm on birth control pill right now. My skin type is oily & acne prone. What do you guys recommend for a 19 year old? Laser?

http://imgur.com/a/eaU0W#0

MemberMember
(@messy1)

Posted : 09/01/2014 9:34 pm

Wow you barely have any..

MemberMember
(@a1804937trbvm-com)

Posted : 09/03/2014 9:17 am

Bump. Help please?

MemberMember
(@vellise8)

Posted : 09/03/2014 2:42 pm

Hey! It looks like you have hyper-pigmentation.I have the same exact problem. They usually fade on their own over time (sometimes a long time). I have used SEVERAL scar fading treatments that did not work. (clinique, murad, origins, etc)

Now I am trying to prevent the acne before it starts. (Using the regimen in conjunction with washing with baking soda, and putting a few drops of argan oil in my moisturizer).

As for my hyper-pigmentation, right now I am drinking lemon water and using Tamanu oil topically. I also use Hydroquinone for short periods of time (it dries out my skin and turns it red after prolonged use). I think my little regimen works for me, my scars have faded faster, and old ones are nearly gone.

Everyone is different and everyone reacts to different products differently. Use a open mind when trying new products. Just because they didn't work for someone else doesn't mean they won't work for you!

*hello liked
MemberMember
(@a1804937trbvm-com)

Posted : 09/06/2014 9:09 am

Hey! It looks like you have hyper-pigmentation.I have the same exact problem. They usually fade on their own over time (sometimes a long time). I have used SEVERAL scar fading treatments that did not work. (clinique, murad, origins, etc)

Now I am trying to prevent the acne before it starts. (Using the regimen in conjunction with washing with baking soda, and putting a few drops of argan oil in my moisturizer).

As for my hyper-pigmentation, right now I am drinking lemon water and using Tamanu oil topically. I also use Hydroquinone for short periods of time (it dries out my skin and turns it red after prolonged use). I think my little regimen works for me, my scars have faded faster, and old ones are nearly gone.

Everyone is different and everyone reacts to different products differently. Use a open mind when trying new products. Just because they didn't work for someone else doesn't mean they won't work for you!

Thank you so much for your help! I will give this a shot. 🙂