Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kittyface3

Msm Concealer!and More Stuff I Found

Hello fellow acne sufferers....

I have been using son products that have been helping my acne while concealing it. You can even put it on before bedtime so your wife...hubby...boyfriend...or girlfriend wont see you as a zit faced freak anymore. It conceals and zaps the zit while your sleeping and during the day. Msm concealer is my favorite...they also have a germ warfare line of makeup that's good and airbrush foundation powder and other goodies that are considered "green". Go to www.iamgreenminded.com to check it out. They also have samples to try ECT.... The msm concealed has been helping the existing acne. It really reduces the size and I reccomend it to whoever has acne and wants to treat it but cover it at the same time without using chemicals...ect on it. My skin is almost clear right now which I weird cause I have had acne since I was 12. I am thirty one now. I even tried everything including proactive over the counter creams....dieting..

.gluten free....raw diet(which helped somewhat but as soon as I eat solid it comes back) Epsom salt bathes have helped but sulfur soap made it worse. This msm sulfur concealer didn't make mine worse and I love their makeup. Try it....as you are healing good luck

Edited by kittyface3

Nothing normally helps my skin I should add. The only other things that have is niapads....epsom salt bathes and eating raw(without eating anything solid) this I something worth trying.

I am excited and happy that my skin is looking clearer by the day and red marks are fading. I have looked through this website before and was to depressed to post. Now that things are getting better I just wanted to share what has helped for me. Thanks and I wish everyone luck. Acne is the worse on your self esteem so...never give up. p.s.(hot Epsom salt bathes...everyday during breakout until I sweat)

Edited by kittyface3

Haven't taken bathes or used niapads for a whip so I know ots the makeup from iamgreenminded.com that's causing positive results right now. Oh yeah...i use a drop of 100 percent pure essential oil in my cleanser daily (peppermint oil) to reduce sebum production. Msm is the best though....msm concealer

P.s. I am praying my skin stays this way. I haven't had a new zit in a over a week and I am stoked cause I normally have a constant new zit or two coming in. Once a day or every other day. Was wondering....if anyone has used the needle roller for paulk marks on the skin? If my skin stays clear I really need something to get rid of the pok marks. Thanks

I really like the options here! Thanks for posting.

Also, it inspired me to make my own MSM concealer with my True Match powder and MSM powder in a grinder. (Not perfect coverage, but tones down redness.) MSM is my favorite thing ever, I'll def have to buy!post-410314-0-22188300-1409439258.jpeg

post-410314-0-22188300-1409439258.jpeg

Hey there....

yes I am thinking of taking msm internally as well have you tried that by any chance? I recommend their concealer lots of options for different skin tones. I wish I knew about msm earlier.

Hey there....

yes I am thinking of taking msm internally as well have you tried that by any chance? I recommend their concealer lots of options for different skin tones. I wish I knew about msm earlier.

Yep! I think of all the supplements I've taken this summer for my medication/stress induced breakout, MSM helped the most. I just recommended it to my friend with scleroderma, too. I take a tsp with almost everything I drink, so like 5x/day. You have to work up to the dose or you might get stomach upset, but I only got, erm, a little gas cramp for a few hours, but everything is great now! There's a website called High On Clear Skin that inspired me

I love herbal and detox baths, and I've yet to try the MSM bath that's been used for like a century to cure everything.

Thanks alot. Before my spurt in good skin I was becoming desperate enough to try Accutane even. I really didn't want to go that route. I like natural products or as organic and natural as possible. I also started taking diatomaceous earth a few days ago(cause I've suspected I have parasites) been having Candida lil symptoms for as long as I can remember. After second day I noticed a couple new breakouts(after taking diatomaceous earth food grade) warning....it needs to be food grade the other stuff is toxic!!! But.....now on third or fourth day my skin is looking amazing. Its the perfect thing to take internally for parasites ECT and its perfectly safe if u use food grade...its cheap to. Anyway I was surprised that my new acne went away and dried up in lil a day or two!!!!!! is this really happening? Do I need to pinch myself to make sure i am not dreaming. Its the perfect item along with my msm conceals I think. *does happy dance* oh diatomaceous earth can be found on amazon.com .

Stupid typo and phone...i meant diatomaceous earth...msm concealer and a drop of peppermint oil in my cleanser twice a day is all I need internally and externally yeah

I am considering msm to. I

Thank you....and consider cleansing your body of heavy metals..pollutants....parasites ECT with diatomaceous earth as well

Considering msm internally and thanks for recommendation

P.s. I really appreciate your feedback to.