Notifications
Clear all

Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aha, Should I Use All?

MemberMember
(@applegrape)

Posted : 08/29/2014 1:34 am

Each vitamin has its own benefit and function. However there are similarities.

VItamin E: Moisturize well, Antioxydant, Hydrates and protects, Leaves skin soft and healthy-looking. Anti aging product.

Vitamin C: Enhances natural radiance, Gives skin a silky-smooth finish, spots and red pigmentation healing. Improves Collagen Production and Anti aging product.

AHA: Excellent at healing redspot/darkspot and hyperpigmentation. Reduce wrinkle and also one of the best Anti aging product.

Now, Im confuse which one to use. Most of them are very similar to the other. Only that vitamin E does not reduce hyperpigmentation.

All of them are anti aging product too.

I have 2 questions:

1) Should I use all to get better result? putting them small amount and mix, put it to face?

2) What is the best for anti aging product? all of these claims so

MemberMember
(@applegrape)

Posted : 08/29/2014 2:01 am

[Removed]

this link says that for anti aging product we can use both glycolic acid and vitamin c, and later add anti oxydants moisturizer.

what do u think??

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/29/2014 8:26 am

Moisturize well, Antioxydant, Hydrates and protects, Leaves skin soft and healthy-looking. Anti aging product.

Enhances natural radiance, Gives skin a silky-smooth finish, spots and red pigmentation healing. Improves Collagen Production and Anti aging product.

Excellent at healing redspot/darkspot and hyperpigmentation. Reduce wrinkle and also one of the best Anti aging product.

when u ppl write those things i allways wonder do u rly mean those things? like for real? now let me count for couple hours how many times ive been caught in this type of shit only to be disappointed later. i think all of tht is some imaginary bs? when i put on moisturiser, i guess it softens skin a bit but i hv no idea is tht moisturising or not or else..just tht at some point u realise it doesnt do all tht much to your skin actually if anything at all??

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD

nothing is rly happening, if there is any effect at all, IT GOES AWAY IN FEW HOURS