Notifications
Clear all

Acne Is Directly Related To Orgasm Frequency. . .

MemberMember
(@arqa22)

Posted : 08/28/2014 12:40 pm

At least in male acne sufferers, which means ejaculation. Not sure if its relevant to women and if\how it affects them.
Hello everybody, im 20 years old male, acne sufferer for 7 years. But for the last 5 months I have been 100% clear. I didn't change my diet, didn't change my hygiene habits, didn't take any new products for the skin (I don't use any now) and didn't change anything except ONE thing-my ejaculation frequency.
What did I try before to cure acne?
Diet:gluten free, dairy free(I still don't consume dairy products for health reasons), nuts free, soy free, low fat diet, low carb diet (absolute crap, don't ever try going low carb unless interested in looking like anorexic).
Products: benzyl peroxide works, but it damages the skin and it just cures the SYMPTOM (pimple) and not the CAUSE (oily skin).
How (over) ejaculation affects acne?
Ejaculation increases the conversation of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), excess DHT level cause in genetically predisposed individuals to overproduce sebum through the hair hair follicles in different locations on the body, mainly on the face and chest\back.
It all comes down to HOW MUCH you ejaculate, and it varies from person to person, to how sensitive you are to DHT and how long you have been excessively ejaculating until now.
Now, you might be surprised to know how much is "excessive", but if you have acne you are in the "excessive" area.
For me, 60-70 "clean"(no ejaculation) days is when the magic happens. After being 2 weeks clean, my skin is noticeably much less oily, after a month, im 90% acne free, after 2 month, im absolutely clear.
If you have been excessively ejaculating for years (which is probably the case), your DHT level is constantly being jumped up and up, and thus causing more oily skin>acne.
How much is excessive? it all depends ON YOU(your body). How much your body is sensitive to DHT, and how long you have been excessively ejaculating over the past. If you ejaculated every week for the past 3 years, your DHT levels will be higher than if you ejaculated 5 times per year in the last 3 years, the effect of excessive ejaculation BUILDS UP in the long run. And the same thing is true for abstaining, the first time you abstain for 2 month, you might only be clear after 2 month, then you ejaculate once, and the second time you abstain, you will be clear earlier (say, a month and half), and so on.
For most people, they start seeing better results much earlier than 2 month like me, most see a noticeable improvement in 2-3 weeks, after a full clean month, you should expect to see major improvement in your acne, how long will you go? it depends on how much you want clear skin.
Tip from experience, wet dreams might occur to you as a result of abstinence, they give you EXACTLY the same effect as ejaculating through masturbation or sex, doesn't matter, its the EJACULATION that kicks your DHT levels up(thus causing oily skin>blocked skin pores>acne). In order to avoid wet dreams, you have to do 2 things: 1)don't drink 4 hours before going to bed. 2)pee before going to sleep. Full bladder presses on the prostate, causing your dick to get rock hard and this might result in wet dream.
MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 08/28/2014 2:26 pm

I see lots of guys talking about this, and I don't doubt that for some masturbation and orgasm could make acne worse, but I always wonder how you guys think abstaining from it in the long run is really reasonable. What happens when you have girlfriends or wives?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/28/2014 2:57 pm

I see lots of guys talking about this, and I don't doubt that for some masturbation and orgasm could make acne worse, but I always wonder how you guys think abstaining from it in the long run is really reasonable. What happens when you have girlfriends or wives?

you could have sex but keep it in moderation and maybe hormonal supplements to help when you do

MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 08/28/2014 3:14 pm

Good luck with that.

MemberMember
(@robgon78)

Posted : 08/30/2014 3:35 am

I believe having sex is very healthy exercise and it shouldn't cause acne breakouts IMO. It's like when you run or jog, you build up your heart rate causing blood cells to go up the brain thus creating more oxygen, similar to having intercourse or what not. Well, there's really not scientific theory behind this so I'll leave up for more discussions.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 09/02/2014 2:29 am

I will stop tomorrow or maybe 2 days from now lol

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/02/2014 3:02 am

Not ejaculating causes prostate cancer, too

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/21/2016 8:10 am

The last I masturbated was the 1rst of the month and it's hard not going back but luckily I haven't masturbated since. My liver doctor said that a lot oftestosterone may be the reason of my acne. But what if when (this luckily happens) I have sex could that make me break out? and if so what should I do about me wanting to feel a little tingly. I'm 19.