Skin Is Getting Wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Is Getting Worse Not Better, Close To Quitting

MemberMember
(@urqueenbee)

Posted : 08/27/2014 4:42 am

Hi,

Well, I'm in week 6 of the regimen right now and I have worse skin than ever before. My skin is red and rough on the areas I had the most acne on. I have red marks around areas in my face that were clear before. My pores have enlarged. And I just look like I have a much bigger problem than before.

About 1.5 weeks ago, I lowered the amount of BP that I apply hoping that the red rough patches will get better but no changes. I started using Bee Magic organic cream to soothe the problem, it got a bit better.

The itchiness stated increasing significantly since two days ago, I also broke out. Sometimes I can't help but itch just a little because it gets extremely itchy, but otherwise I follow the regimen instructions exactly. My flakiness has decreased a lot since I started using Bee Magic All Purpose cream.

Please help! I'm that close to trying other alternatives.

ramirezg liked
MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 08/27/2014 5:53 am

Don't quit! You should see great results by month 3.

MemberMember
(@ramirezg)

Posted : 08/27/2014 12:18 pm

My skin is the same way! My face is super dry and flaky :( which is weird because of been on the regimen for about 5 weeks already. I can't even wear makeup because the dry patches on my skin make it impossible. Help!

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/27/2014 1:05 pm

If you have dry acne and found relief from the Bee Magic, drying acne lines are clearly not for you. Try treating your skin as if it were a dry/sensitive condition for a while and the inflammation should calm down, then gradually reintroduce one Regimen product at a time if needed and let your skin get used to each for 3 weeks or more.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 08/27/2014 11:29 pm

it took me almost 5 months to stop breaking out after I got on the regimen again and I am still left with dark spots.

MemberMember
(@theonethatgotaway)

Posted : 08/28/2014 2:39 am

Try mixing jojoba oil with your moisturizer and the redness should fade. I had the same problem too and people would ask me why my face was red. Unfortunately, the red marks are there to stay but if you get lucky, they will fade in several years.

MemberMember
(@urqueenbee)

Posted : 08/28/2014 7:57 am

Thanks guys for replying.

When I'm talking about red marks I'm not talking about hyper pigmentation, I mean a red area about 2.5" in diameter, almost covering my entire right cheek. It's making me VERY uncomfortable going out without makeup, and if I apply make up it gets dry and just gives me an awful texture.

Thanks, TheOneThatGotAway, I will try the jojoba oil. I'll order it ASAP.

Do you guys think I should stop applying BP until I reduce the inflammation with the Bee Magic?

I hope this gets better, college is starting in two days and I just hope this will get better in the next two weeks.

MemberMember
(@sstephanie92)

Posted : 08/29/2014 12:52 am

I am on week 2 and im breaking out!! My face is not getting better! I feel like quitting, my face is worse. I havent experince dryness yet. I have oily skin! I dont know what too do! I need help i really want this prodect to work!!!

MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 08/30/2014 3:04 am

@sstephanie92

What you are experiencing is normal. You should expect good results by month 3. Don't quit after just two weeks. Topicals need time to work.

MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 08/30/2014 12:34 pm

I'm in a similar situation as you, so I don't have much advice to give, but I wanted to let you know you're not alone! I'm going into my 5th week and my skin is maybe even worse than when I started, very red and painful and dry :( I'm also close to quitting but I've seen some people say that weeks 4-6 are the worst and that things get better after that... So I guess I might as well keep doing it since the alternative is doing nothing, which has a lower chance of working.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/30/2014 2:31 pm

guys stop with this topical stuff, its literally going to damage the face it will never cure it, conventional docs are evil, what you need to do is find a functional medicine doctor so you can find the root cause to your problems, you need extensive lab work done stop guessing trust me, this is what they do

find one near you https://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

MemberMember
(@urqueenbee)

Posted : 08/30/2014 8:11 pm

My redness has gone down noticeably today since I stopped applying BP on the inflamed areas for the last two days. I apply moisturizer and after a while Bee Magic, which is mainly made of olive oil and honey.

My brother saw me today and told me that I look better, so that means it's kinda working.

I will keep going and hope for the best, I can say that I'm feeling better about it now.

I will use the BP on those areas only when they fully recover.

I think the reason for this inflammation was that I put way too much BP on my problem areas hoping to solve the problem but ended up inflaming the skin.

My advice for all you guys is to lower the amount of BP to apply, I think it needs more than 4 weeks to go for the full dosage. I don't know if I ever need to go for two full pumps of BP ever, but it will just have to know that for sure as I continue using the regimen. I honestly think that not everyone works on the same amount of dosage, every skin is different after all.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 12:03 am

I'm in a similar situation as you, so I don't have much advice to give, but I wanted to let you know you're not alone! I'm going into my 5th week and my skin is maybe even worse than when I started, very red and painful and dry 🙁 I'm also close to quitting but I've seen some people say that weeks 4-6 are the worst and that things get better after that... So I guess I might as well keep doing it since the alternative is doing nothing, which has a lower chance of working.

You should consider adding jojoba oil into The Regimen at this point. If your skin is dry and red just add a few drops of the jojoba oil into the palm of your hand and mix it in with the moisturizer and that will really help with the redness and dry skin.

Geeking liked
MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 09/05/2014 1:58 pm

My skin was not good at week 6-8! Don't give up. Those were the weeks I broke out the most and my skin was so dry and red! Also dan's moisturizer seemed to be making my complexion darker which I didn't like.

Around week 9 things started to get better. I'm now on week 12. I had a weird little breakout of two pimples last week but they went away fast and aren't noticeable. My skin looks so much better than it did on weeks 6-8.

I recommend changing moisturizers foe the redness and flakiness. Cetaphil cream works wonders and doesn't break me out. Actually, my skin is back to feeling normal again. Also dan's aha is really good! It really helps with y complexion and my red marks are fading quickly.

Please don't give up. At least wait it out until the end of week 12#

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/11/2014 7:56 am

Don't quit just yet. It took a while for me to see results but I stuck with it and ended up being the best decision I've made.

MemberMember
(@sstephanie92)

Posted : 09/17/2014 11:23 pm

Honestly i dont know what to do!! My face its getting worse! My face is still oily. Im on week 5-6 and im sooo tired already to deal with this acne... I dont think i would buy this product AGAIN! Im soo mad! I have new breakouts everyday.

Honestly i dont know what to do!! My face its getting worse! My face is still oily. Im on week 5-6 and im sooo tired already to deal with this acne... I dont think i would buy this product AGAIN! Im soo mad! I have new breakouts everyday.

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 09/18/2014 11:06 am

Stick with it , honestly 5-6 weeks is still early,, just weather the storm.. weeks 5 to 6 i was still purging as well... you have to go through the worst so you can get better