Notifications
Clear all

How Much Epiduo To Apply!?

MemberMember
(@s324019)

Posted : 08/27/2014 3:17 am

Ive been putting epiduo for about a week now. Ive been putting a pea sized amount on each affected area on my face. But a lot of websites also say to spread a pea sized amount evenly on each affected area of the face.

So what is it? A pea sized amount on each affected area or a pea sized amount spread evenly on each affected area?

MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 08/27/2014 5:57 am

I use Epiduo as well. For me it's impossible to use only a pea-sized amount on my whole face. Use like 3 peas in total. One pea on my left cheek, one pea on my right cheek and one pea on my chin.

But the general rule is a thin layer on your affected areas.

MemberMember
(@alice9)

Posted : 08/27/2014 7:42 am

The standard application for epiduo should be two peas. One pea for T-zone (forehead, nose all the way to chin) and the second pea to all other face area (cheeks). I use epiduo gel that contains 0.1 % adapalene and 2.5% benzyol peroxide.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 08/27/2014 9:04 am

They say a pea sized to the affected area. Well everyone doesnt have the same amount of breakouts so just use enough for a light layer over all the affected areas.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 08/27/2014 9:14 am

I would say a thin layer on the area. Or a pea size. Also i find topicals work best when the skincare is kept very simple-

MemberMember
(@s324019)

Posted : 08/27/2014 1:46 pm

Ive been applying a pea sized amount to each affected area for a week. Is it too late to change to a thin layer or can i still do it with no problems?

MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 08/28/2014 3:34 am

Just make sure you're using a thin layer on the areas prone to acne.