Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeina demari

Allergy To Regimen?

Hi

I've started using the Regimen last year and it was a miracle product right from the start, didnt experience any redness or puffiness and cleared out my skin very well. However after a while i suspected the product has expired, the bottle caved in and the product didnt smell too fresh, i live in Mauritius and temperatures most of the year is about 30-35deg, and i started getting red patches and puffiness and exreme dryness, i stopped using and doctor gave me cortizon to get better.

After that i tried again a couple of weeks later and same effects, so cortizon again. Finally i threw away the products and just bought fresh supplies, however same effect after applying the new products. Anyone experienced allergy to regimen?

The only way i can use it now is with cortizon meds, have a severe bronchitis and so have to take cortizon, its been 2 days since am using a little bit regimen and a little redness still appears, but not as bad as before.

Anyone ever experienced that?

Thanks for your help

Zeina