Notifications
Clear all

100% Clear! Don't Want Acne To Return.. (College)

MemberMember
(@jjustinn)

Posted : 08/26/2014 12:20 am

I'm going to be an incoming freshman in college and i've been extremely acne prone for so many years. Finally in the beginning of this summer I really made an effort to clear up my skin with a very demanding regimen and professional help. I'm super satisfied with how my face glows with no more red marks or dark spots or scars either. I've had many people tell me my face almost looks "airbrushed"... But now i want it to stay clear.

So onto my question i'm going to be using a shared coed bathroom in college so i'm not going to be taking any baths and I don't want to be that guy using face masks and using all these face products. So what are some simple over the counter face products that people have used with success? Just trying to get into a new simple routine that isn't going to bring my acne back.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/26/2014 10:27 pm

Listen, if your routine is working, don't change it.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 08/26/2014 10:39 pm

I agree with leelowe1. Keep using what you're using if it's working! Don't care about what others think! Or at least do your skin routine in your room or something.

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 08/27/2014 5:37 pm

Seriously, i would not change your routine. You might regret it sooo much! And you'll be much more embarrassed with acne again. Just do your routine when no one is there, say you need to use the bathroom or something.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 08/28/2014 1:08 am

It would help if you said what you're using now that's working for you.

Personally I wouldn't even live there, it sounds like you won't get any privacy. But don't be embarrassed of what products you use. Just do what you do and if they ask about it then explain to them why you have to use it and they'll understand.

MemberMember
(@usar718)

Posted : 08/28/2014 5:31 am

good for you

MemberMember
(@bellebear)

Posted : 08/29/2014 11:05 am

congratulations! (:

Everyone pretty much summed it up above. Changing your regimen is a big risk, and if you're really that desperate to maintain your glowing skin, don't stop using it!

good luck :3