Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pezerinno

Do You Reapply Bp/moisturiser If It Rains?

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what people do if they get wet / it rains?

I cycle to and from work so always take some BP and moisturiser and reapply if I get wet.

Is this necessary or am I being over cautious? Sometimes it is often not that convenient to do so.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what people do if they get wet / it rains?

I cycle to and from work so always take some BP and moisturiser and reapply if I get wet.

Is this necessary or am I being over cautious? Sometimes it is often not that convenient to do so.

Thanks!

I think you are being over cautious. I can't imagine doing that at work! It takes so much time to do the regimen! Gotta hand it to you for being able to find the time to do that at work! :) I really don't think it's something you would need to do though.

Thanks for your reply Moonlight.

Won't the rain basically wash away the BP though? I mean you wouldn't think to rinse your face after applying the BP. I guess I'm just worried :)

I suppose depending on how much rain actually is hitting your face, the BP may wash away. I would think if you did this often enough you will run the risk of really over drying your skin.