Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LiveGnar

Goats Milk Soap

So.. This summer I was traveling a bit and spent a week with a super hippy dude (he was awesome) who really got me thinking about my eating habits and the products I use that come in contact with my skin (shampoo, soaps, hair gel, laundry detergent) and he rubbed off on me. One of the things I started using was this "goats milk soap" from the local whole foods store. Besides being a "healthy" soap for the skin its smells and feel awesome.. A little pricey but most natural products are. Anyway I've noticed an overall improvement in my skin and am considering ditching or at least shying away from my Cereva products which.. Idk... "Kinda" work for me and trying out this goats milk soap for my face... No other lotions or potions.

Bottom line.. has anyone tried this and had good experience? I feel half my problem is being inconsistent with my skin care (too much one day, not enough the next) and am interested in trying out goats milk soap