Exfoliations Actual...

Notifications
Clear all

Exfoliations Actually Ages Me?lol

MemberMember
(@brittnynicole)

Posted : 08/24/2014 5:42 pm

I have sensitive and when I decide to exfoliate since it's recommended I use rag and lightly scrub face until all the flakes and dead skin are gone but then my face gets really oily looking and wrinkly for about 3 days then I look young again but I don't get what's the problem shouldn't exfoliating make you look younger?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/24/2014 5:55 pm

exfoliation through scrubbing isnt good for your skin

MemberMember
(@sydboi)

Posted : 08/24/2014 8:58 pm

Mine looks worse also. But my skin is very weird, unlike most people's I see.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/24/2014 11:01 pm

Don't exfoliate by scrubbing, that's just irritating your skin, in turn causing acne breakouts. If you want to exfoliate I recommend doing it chemically. I use acne.org AHA+ to exfoliate and it works great. If you are on the regimen which I assume you are since you posted this in the regimen forum, next time you place an order for your products order the 6oz AHA and you'll be a happy camper.

Also a lot of people say that using BP ages them, which is a good sign you are not moisturizing properly. It's probably not the exfoliating that is giving you that look, it's probably the BP and your skin is overly dry.

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 08/25/2014 4:03 am

If you are going to use a scrub, you should only be using it 1-3 times a week. I've heard good things about the AHA from this website.

MemberMember
(@venereologist)

Posted : 08/28/2014 4:51 am

hey britney ,

hello .

if the exfoliatons can make u r skin worst than before so stop doing it because it can destroy the skin tissues very harmly u can use other midicaments like parrafin bye>