Notifications
Clear all

We Just Have Defected Sick Face? Like Genetical Deformation? I Bet U Wont Be Able To Answer This!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/22/2014 11:20 am

i mean if u think abt it

does it actually matter wht exactly is the internal problem?

if

body decides to dump its shit (wtv it is: toxins, bacteria, inflammation, hyperkeratinization or else) on face?

face is your most important and most representive part of body!

it has to be super screwed up and deformedly working!

why would body decide to break out exactly there, OF ALL THE OTHER PLACES??and first of all?? there r bunch of other less important places. it doesnt make aesthetical sense bt even biological sense either

cos just no it doesnt make sense to inform u abt internal problem at all. its just lol! bcs 1st of all if it does so it is ridiculously retarded for doing so cos now u hv even greater problem than tht whatever internal problem??? do u catch me?

besides how would body know u hv a mirror??? it would make better sense to break out on fe your hands then no? where u can actually see it?

so basically we just have broken face and/or body. its a genetical deformation, error. even somekinda mutation mayb?

BUT i just dont understand how could something like this happen?? its absolutely bizarre for me. it seems like happening where some evil witch wouldve put a bad curse on you so you get sick face and be somekinda freak. bt other than that it seems like absolutely random occurence without any logic whatsoever!!!??

i mean its on face!

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/22/2014 11:32 am

totally agree and very amusing and depressing at the same time

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/23/2014 9:07 am

deffinately a bump!!

MemberMember
(@thebigbernard)

Posted : 08/24/2014 2:03 pm

It's on the face because face tends to be the oiliest part of your body. Ironically, the point of oils is to keep you looking good. But obviously, too much of it and you get the inflammatory lesions in acne.

Acne is just one of the many ways your body can fail. Take a look at trigeminal neuralgia, or the so-called "suicide disease". It's the most painful condition known to medical science and involves the nerves in your face.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/24/2014 2:21 pm

It's on the face because face tends to be the oiliest part of your body. Ironically, the point of oils is to keep you looking good. But obviously, too much of it and you get the inflammatory lesions in acne.

thts so motherfucking riddiculous...we r just soo screwed up
the thing is bacteria thts in our pores. and from oil increase it i guess multiplies even more but where does it the eff comes from?? like where does tht first bacteria generates from exactly?

Acne is just one of the many ways your body can fail. Take a look at trigeminal neuralgia, or the so-called "suicide disease". It's the most painful condition known to medical science and involves the nerves in your face.

why they let those people live?

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 08/24/2014 5:39 pm

It makes perfect evolutionary sense. We get spots to keep people away from us (see: smallpox). It isn't a failure of the body per se, but a response to certain conditions of the body.

MemberMember
(@thebigbernard)

Posted : 08/24/2014 6:44 pm

I don't disagree, but evolution is probably not the end goal of acne. Most people with acne are not inherently unhealthy. The lesions in acne are not contagious and don't spread disease. So there's no real purpose towards "warning" people.

You can say that acne sufferers have unbalanced health, but I don't agree with that either. Something that does indicate poor health and is visible to others would be obesity, which is tied to high blood pressure, etc. There's no such long-term health issues associated with acne.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/24/2014 8:34 pm

to hell with evolution? it doesnt make sense to me at all. cos y would we need to keep ppl away? y arent we simply off dead then? like practically it doesnt make sense....
also there r plenty of other ways how to keep ppl away from u
and y would your own body do tht to u, those r nt very good tactics for survival?
and i hv pimples on my head under hair too, and inside/behind ears
places where ppl cant see
also y wont rly bad meth addicts or some awful ppl get terrible acne then?
MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 08/25/2014 9:55 am

I don't disagree, but evolution is probably not the end goal of acne. Most people with acne are not inherently unhealthy. The lesions in acne are not contagious and don't spread disease. So there's no real purpose towards "warning" people.

You can say that acne sufferers have unbalanced health, but I don't agree with that either. Something that does indicate poor health and is visible to others would be obesity, which is tied to high blood pressure, etc. There's no such long-term health issues associated with acne.

The long term health effects may not be as obvious as obesity, but they are probably there. Consider for a moment that almost the entire population experiences acne at some point. Where is the control group? It is difficult enough to get good data from epidemiological studies with a solid control.

Secondarily, acne is in fact associated with a long list of ills such as IBS and sebborheic dermatitis. Not all people who are obese get heart disease; likewise, not all people with acne have obvious concurrent health issues.

What acne boils down to is a dysfunction of the immune system. Even not considering that this itself is an ill, immune dysfunction has many collateral effects.

Acne is a symptom of our environment. Under ideal environmental conditions, it would not happen.

to hell with evolution? it doesnt make sense to me at all. cos y would we need to keep ppl away? y arent we simply off dead then? like practically it doesnt make sense....

also there r plenty of other ways how to keep ppl away from u

and y would your own body do tht to u, those r nt very good tactics for survival?

and i hv pimples on my head under hair too, and inside/behind ears

places where ppl cant see

also y wont rly bad meth addicts or some awful ppl get terrible acne then?

We keep people away because interacting or mating with them leads to decreased fitness for your kin, who are genetically similar enough to you to indirectly decrease your own fitness. It's a method of self defense, really.

We didn't evolve with meth.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/25/2014 11:06 am

i dont think u understood me tbh..
i mean its ur body who decides to keep them away but how is tht makes sense if others r biologically better than u? its like ur body is being good guy to others bt not to urself, what for this betrayal?
also y would ugly ppl get acne, isnt being ugly enough to ward all ppl off n protect ur health??
MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 08/26/2014 11:25 am

I do understand you. Evolution does not see individuals. It only sees information. If you can protect similar information (a genetic relative) by sacrificing some of your own fitness, the net benefit to your information in terms of propagation is positive.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/26/2014 6:14 pm

lol wht information its trying to save wtf ur even talking abt, and I AM the information nd I AM the best offspring there ever was in my fam or genetical tree or whatever. shit evolution has to save me ffs
wait wht..from wht its saving wht even? @~@
how would it know which info to save n which nt, this evolution u talk abt is no god
nd wht abt asexy ppl? they dnt wanna fuking mate or fuking reproduce. their secret information is safe af. they get acne too yes.
nd if u mean other way around then..um realise there r ppl who r more important than which by ur theory evolution is trying to save from them lol, they just got tht shiz acne defects for some shitty reasons...
i fe may b fugly with acne shit on my face n mayb weird mind a bit sometimes bt bitch pls i hv my good days n megamind days n i just know some fags who r emptier than air n just generally got nothing on me whatsoever! yet tht rat will hv flawless skin n health?? n theres just hundreds of examples out there rly...
unless ur trolling shits make no sense.