Notifications
Clear all

Poppin Pimples,blackheads

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/20/2014 8:09 pm

so my brother always telling me to eat whatever i want and pop my blackheads, 1 cyst pimple on my nose ?

but i refuse i dont think its a good idea

what do you guys think?

i pref using nose strips rather than squeezing them cause it can make pores bigger and redness from squeezing

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/20/2014 8:49 pm

im nt sure abt blackheads bt if u leave them i cant imagine wht will get rid of them at all either...
just no matter wht dont squeeze pores, they will get scarred n huge for life, so motherfucking ugly u cant imagine :C
no point either, they get filled back superquick...
cysts i think is better to pop tho, when they r ready, just do it with a needle, disinfect etc, everything properly..bcs if u dnt exctract it, it can grow larger, damaging larger area of skin, can leave scar
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/20/2014 9:29 pm

im nt sure abt blackheads bt if u leave them i cant imagine wht will get rid of them at all either...
just no matter wht dont squeeze pores, they will get scarred n huge for life, so motherfucking ugly u cant imagine :C
no point either, they get filled back superquick...
cysts i think is better to pop tho, when they r ready, just do it with a needle, disinfect etc, everything properly..bcs if u dnt exctract it, it can grow larger, damaging larger area of skin, can leave scar

well i used a nose pose strip and it removed like 80% of them

i like them because theres no redness at all or scarred pores cause you dont squeeze they just suck it right out 😀

im using hydroquinone mixed with retin a as a treatment and its working so well on blemishes

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/21/2014 9:30 am

wht kind of nose strip it is? name link of it?
i once used somekinda generic ones from local store, they like got out some of them bt rest was still there n like y the fk i even put tht shit on then, it just left somekinda glue shit on my skin...
wtf is hidrogqynine n wht for is it? just redmarks or ?
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/21/2014 10:47 am

wht kind of nose strip it is? name link of it?
i once used somekinda generic ones from local store, they like got out some of them bt rest was still there n like y the fk i even put tht shit on then, it just left somekinda glue shit on my skin...
wtf is hidrogqynine n wht for is it? just redmarks or ?

im using biore deep cleansing pore strips from like any local drug store

hydroquinone is a bleaching cream it works on everything but red marks maybe idk ? but it does a good job at making your face look even the best

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/21/2014 1:06 pm

kk dude we just might b nt from the same village uknow cos i dnt rly hv biore here just some useless dunno brand strips...
bleaching? can it rly change pigments of your skin, like rly? do u become paler from it?
and do u mean it makes ur face..even the best?? the best tht ever was?
dam if so im already away to get it =S
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/21/2014 1:52 pm

kk dude we just might b nt from the same village uknow cos i dnt rly hv biore here just some useless dunno brand strips...
bleaching? can it rly change pigments of your skin, like rly? do u become paler from it?
and do u mean it makes ur face..even the best?? the best tht ever was?
dam if so im already away to get it =S

yes it reduce melanin in your pigment of your skin

you get paler from it , works the best out of everything i used

my hydroquinone is 4% brand called melalite and i buy them from alldaychemist.com

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/21/2014 11:36 pm

does redmarks contain melanin?
wont it make ur skin paler bt redmarks more pronounced then?
does it actually bleach the redness out?
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/22/2014 12:06 pm

does redmarks contain melanin?
wont it make ur skin paler bt redmarks more pronounced then?
does it actually bleach the redness out?

it looks like its helping it although i mixed hydroquinone with retin a cream 0.1 to help both and its working great

yes you do get paler which is nice aswell

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/22/2014 1:48 pm

hey bt wht abt its sideffects? does it hv any? like tane n bp does? u know the popular ones: dryness, scarring, wrinkle? rough texture?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/22/2014 4:47 pm

i dont see any side effects

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/22/2014 6:55 pm

hm i wonder y its nt more popular then bcs im hearing abt it like mayb 2nd time? nyways i kinda like everything u said n gonna add this to my list to get

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 08/22/2014 10:22 pm

For blackheads, I used the Biore blackhead strip and it worked beautifully. Make sure you put it on right after you take a nice and steamy shower and make sure you don't wipe the water off the spot you put the strip on.