Notifications
Clear all

Help! Differin Gel! Quitting

MemberMember
(@tina21499)

Posted : 08/18/2014 7:40 pm

Okay so I quit differin for good 3 days ago because it wasn't the product for me and didnt work! But I was just wondering If I quit differin for good, what will happen? Will I get even more breakouts? Will my acne come back? Or will it go back to how it was pre- Differin and how many months or weeks will it take? I also have a few acne blemishes and scar and wondering if those will stay or go away? I'm so so scared and nervous about it :$ i got acne in places I've never gotten acne and I don't want it to stay like that :(

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/19/2014 7:52 am

Well i quit BP cold turkey (due to eczema) and my breakouts have been hellish. My skin has yet to bounce back. With that said, you may want to gradually stop differin and then have a game plan for when you do (another topical, diet changes, etc)

MemberMember
(@tina21499)

Posted : 08/19/2014 11:40 am

Well i quit BP cold turkey (due to eczema) and my breakouts have been hellish. My skin has yet to bounce back. With that said, you may want to gradually stop differin and then have a game plan for when you do (another topical, diet changes, etc)

Yeah I'm gonna be watching my diet and I'm done with topicals I'm gonna start heading for the natural approach, less riskier. But how many months do you think my acne will heal and go back to its normal state. My acne isn't sever at all but it's medium I guess. And thanks for the reply! 🙂

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/19/2014 5:25 pm

Don't know for sure. i expected my skin to be healed by now but no go. Definitely taking care of the internal can't hurt

MemberMember
(@tina21499)

Posted : 08/19/2014 9:13 pm

Don't know for sure. i expected my skin to be healed by now but no go. Definitely taking care of the internal can't hurt

Really? How long have you waited? So far it's almost been a week for me but nothing's happening so I'm worried as well :$