Notifications
Clear all

First Week

MemberMember
(@vergel7)

Posted : 08/17/2014 7:52 pm

Hi so I am about to start the regimen and I have a question. It says apply peroxide only 1 time per day. Does that mean that at night time i only do step 1 and 3 instead of 1,2,3?

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/21/2014 7:01 pm

Yeah that's right - for about the first week, only apply the BP (benzoyl peroxide) step once a day - you can choose which time of day you'd rather do the BP - (I think night is better personally - but do whatever works best for you). So maybe you'll choose to apply the BP at night - so you would do the steps for cleansing, then BP, then moisturising at night. And in the mornings just cleanse and moisturise. Remember to wait in between each step and be gentle in how you apply each step. After the first week you can start to increase the amount of BP you use and eventually work up to applying the BP twice a day and at the full amount.

Remember to go slow with increasing the BP. Don't rush to get up to the full 2 pumps. The first month of the regimen is really about getting your skin used to the BP so patience is key! Follow the instructions for how to use the regimen as closely as possible!

vergel7 liked