Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Briee1112

Red Marks, Red Nose Crease And Pale Face

Posted

Hi everyone, for over the past year now my face has been really clear. Maybe a pimple here and there but that's it. But it left me with red marks, a pale face, red creases and sides of my nose, and just a red hue all over my face. I hate it :(

This is my routine:

AM- wash with room temp water for thirty seconds, put on my moisturizer with SPF 30 in it

PM- wash face with a BP wash from my derm.

Epidou and my moisturizer

A few times a week I do a honey and turmeric mask, I also wash my face a couple times a week in replace of the BP wash with head and shoulders for the red creases. I think it may be seborric dermatitis. It's not itchy. If you look really closely it looks like a bunch of little pus filled bumps under the skin that if I squeeze sebum will come out. But it is red and imflamed. I've tried everything and nothing seems to help. I also talked to my derm about it and he said it has to do with my acne and just said to put epidou on it. Which hasn't helped at all.

Also- idk what but my face has become so pale and just ugh idk what it's from maybe the acne treatment. But compared to my chest and the rest of my body my face looks like I'm a ghost.

If anyone has any insight please please let me know. I'm so tired of this I miss my old skin :(