Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nexuas

Help Me Please :/ I Ruined My Skin With Clean&clear Spot Treatment

Hi everybody,

I want to know is there any product/cream/treatment for me for clearing these scars and redness. a week ago I had two big pimples side by side on my upside of cheek. Then I bought Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment and Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment. First a few days I used spot treatment and It peeled and burned the pimples and I thought it is a good thing feeling that intense burning but the redness started spreading and widening :/ After that I panicked and started using the mark treatment and It felt the same (burning and peeling) now I have this huge red/purple scar :// I am thinking to start using scarzone and neosporin cuz I guess I irritated my skin .

I have attached my last pictures please help me guys what should I do now ? which cream or anything u guys can recommend to fade and heal this scar?

I wanted to go a dermatologist but I am kinda broke these days :/

I appreciate for any help. I am so desperate :/ I ruined my skin :/

post-416444-0-23773000-1408214855.jpg

post-416444-0-44607900-1408214866.jpg

post-416444-0-29345200-1408214874.jpg

post-416444-0-23773000-1408214855.jpg

post-416444-0-44607900-1408214866.jpg

post-416444-0-29345200-1408214874.jpg

The Clean & Clear that you used shouldn't burn. Tingle maybe, but not burn. I would check that you're not allergic to one of the ingredients. Normally, salicylic acid is great for spot-treating spots, though it takes time to work.

Also, don't panic. Spots often leave red marks behind. Give it some time and hopefully it should fade.

And I agree with iCognito, aloe vera is good for soothing the skin. I wouldn't have though neosporin would make much of a difference. It's an antibiotic cream right?

Thank you so much guys.

Btw I don't know if I am allergic to any of those ingredients but I am pretty sure it wasn't just a tingle, It was like chemicals eating my skin. And neosporin has antibiotic and it fades burn scares.

I will buy an aloe vera cream.

Do you guys know any good brand and where can I buy it? there is a CVC close to me.

I wish I can find Bepanthen ( Bepanthol cream) in the States, It used to do miracles for my skin.

Hey bro I had the same thing happen to me using the same stuff except it was much bigger than yours. I ended up with some scarring which really pissed me off and of course, the company wouldn't help me out.

I ended up using a scar cream that helped fade and eliminate it. It's a prescription but totally worth it. Let me know if you want the info and I can forward it to you.

Thank you so much bro, I sent you a PM. I will definitely buy that prescription cream ASAP.

Thanks for your help...

I appreciate it.

Don't use neosporin or aquaphor, you'll break out under it.

Use pure aloe vera gel- no additives. Read the back, if there's more than aloe in it, don't use it.