Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robocop3000

Accutane Side Effects Advice

hello,i had severe acne when i was 16 years old,accutane helped alot my i finished cycle at 17 yrs old, life was very enjoyable it was like a dream i had luck,good mood, girlfriend,lots of energy and overall health was more than good, until 19, one day started severe anxiety for almost no rational reason i thought its due changes of my life but ir never stoped, now i am 21 years and my life was horrible past 2 years now i have severe anxiety,depression,paranoia,schizophrenia and much more i been on medication for year nothing helped i lost everything my life is like nightmare what i do is lying in bed all day i am like zombie... is there link between accutane and anxiety disorder which appeared only years later? thanks.

Yes accutane can worsen depression and sometimes it doesn't go away. Please seek the assistance of a professional and look into supplements / diet / lifestyle changes for overall health.