Notifications
Clear all

Is My Acne Enough To Get Me Accutane Prescribed

MemberMember
(@michellemae)

Posted : 08/16/2014 2:56 am

A little background I've always had clear skin till I hit 21 and started using makeup then I develop mild breakout that later got worse then cleared after numerous trial and error products. Then age 23 came summer my face blew up over night and Im not joking. I tried everything I was so obsessed with treatment using pro active, drug store washes from

neutrogena, cetaphil, avenno, dove, to getting a facial, microdermabrasion, extractions, to clyndamycin topical, doxycycline oral antibiotics, birth control pill until I gave up and hid from the world for three months till i found the regimen which worked to a certain extent it cleared me but left me with hi

horrible dark marks that slowly turned into crater on my left cheek. i didnt have bumps but i had pigmentation and deep scars the constant battle of trying to stay clear for an entire year I thought I was done breaking out and just needed to work on my scars so I went to my dermatologist who gave me retina A whicg lasted from april 2014 till july 2014 and it made me get all these little bumps that never subsided sure enough my stress levels were high, i had lack of sleep, drank here and there abd in a span of one week my face blew up in august again like it was yesterday. i thought to myself back to square one picking my acb(e leaving dark marks and possibly craters im just so tired of the constant battle of trying to stay clear and scars. i now put foundation and it looks even more horrible i cake this mask that isnt hiding anything and im just tired of looking at myself in the mirror thinking im ugly and nagging and talking to everyone closest to me about my acne. there is more to me then my acne but i just need to know last resort if its bad enough i can get accutane? co

MemberMember
(@ashleymarie093)

Posted : 09/13/2014 9:46 pm

My acne is very light and I got a prescription for accutane.. I start in a month!! :)