Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im looking for a moisturiser with SPF (preferrably 15 or 30) in Australia. I've used olay complete all day spf 15 or whatever, and it was terrible for me. I'm using dermaveen spf 30 right now and it leaves my skin oily and red. Alot of moisturisers actually make my face red come to think of it.. I would say i have normal skin. My skin is also sensitive and fair. someone please help

Edited by Estranged

Aknicare SPF 30 is the best in my opinion.Especially because it has PPD 20 which is high for such "low" SPF.And its not greasy at all,actually it reduces oiI but at the same time its not overdrying. don't know if its avalaible in your country but if so You should try it.:)

Right now I'm testing Cetaphil spf 30 .I guess its ok for a fall-winter season (or when you generally avoiding sun) but I don't know what is it's PPD .I assume,that is around 10 so for summer time its a little bit too low but the cream itself is nice.Doesnt clog pores,isn't heavy like some of the other spfs for acne prone skin,so maybe You can try it?

Oh and my skin is sensitive too.Lots of sunscreens made me breakout because of irritation or made my skin red and so weird looking,but cetaphil,suprisingly doesnt.I think its the first and only product from Galderma that I actually like:)