Notifications
Clear all

Ance

MemberMember
(@natasha83)

Posted : 08/15/2014 7:14 am

Hi I need help...I have had acne since I was age 12.. now I am 30 going on 31 in a couple of month and i still get breakouts. Which makes me feel unhappy at times. I get them on my nose and other places on my face is there anything I can use to help me with this

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 08/22/2014 1:47 am

Well you've come to the right place.
There are a whole lot of different regimens/routines people have tried and found to help on this forum. Check out the different topics and discussions, it may help to determine what kind of acne you have and go from there. Obviously, there is also the regimen which many people have had success stories with. I hope you find that you are not alone, and a routine that works for you - there may be a lot of trial and error but don't give up!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@catherin)

Posted : 09/08/2014 12:06 pm

This is the number one place to be, not even dermatologist could help me, i been on the regimen for 10 months and all i can say that Dan's BP is a miracle. Before i wouldn't even think about going out without make up, my acne was bad all over my face, after 9 years i'm clear, it takes patience, the regimen has to be followed as directed if not it will make it worst. Don't give up! You should start seeing results in a months but clear skin will take sometime, you just have to accommodate and follow the directions! Good luck!

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 10/12/2014 9:01 pm

You got an acne prone skin and from adolescence acne to adult acne. You can still use BP to prevent and heal the acne and make sure to drink lots of water for detoxification and do your daily workouts and exercise to flush out toxins from your body. Make sure you keep your skin clean always and you can use fuss free facial wipes to deep cleanse your skin and these wipes are made of natural ingredients which will not harm your skin.

MemberMember
(@matildam)

Posted : 11/02/2014 2:17 am

Hi I need help...I have had acne since I was age 12.. now I am 30 going on 31 in a couple of month and i still get breakouts. Which makes me feel unhappy at times. I get them on my nose and other places on my face is there anything I can use to help me with this

I had heaps of blackhead on my nose and tried everything (including the pore strips) nothing seemed to get rid of them. The I tried Skin define (Australia) Salicylic Acid 15%- just on the nose area and it really, really works!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/02/2014 12:23 pm

Hi...many on here have adult acne and it sure sucks dealing with what most view as a teen problem. I highly recommend the Regimen which cleared me in just a couple of months...but lots of options out there for treatment to suit any lifestyle, tons of great info on this site, and lots of support too...you're not alone!!

Feel free to post questions and concerns on here...there's a forum for just about anything acne. Good luck with whatever you decide...here's hoping you'll be on the road to clear skin soon! :)