Notifications
Clear all

The Moisturizer..

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 08/13/2014 5:13 pm

Does anyone else feel the regimen moisturizer makes their skin look really greasy and make all your imperfections stand out more? I feel like it also makes my face look a lot darker than my skin. Is it just me?

I was wondering if anyone thinks there is a better moisturizer out there? And even there it remains greasy forever afterwards it doesn't really get rid of thr flakes in the long run. I'm on week 9 and dryness is still pretty bad.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/13/2014 5:37 pm

bioderma sebium pore refiner

its so very good for taking off shine, like your skin is absolutely no shiny and whats called i think matte?

im not sure abt wether its moisturising tho bt its somekinda serum cream for oil control, has antioxidants in it bt is kinda useless for reducing pores tho

its not drying, comedogenic or irritating, it feels fine on ur skin

MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 08/13/2014 7:20 pm

A few other moisturizers you can try are Cerave Moisturizing Lotion, Spectro Hydracare Facial Moisturizer, and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. They are all dermatologist recommended and non-comedogenic, so they shouldn't break you out, and they're also pretty inexpensive.

In my experience, Cetaphil is the most moisturizing, but sometimes I feel like it gives me whiteheads (though it's non-comedogenic, so I'm not sure how that's possible). Personally, I like the Regimen moisturizer the best out of the three, but everyone's skin is different! I hope one of these works for you :)

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/14/2014 9:32 pm

I found cetaphil to be the most moisturising out of everything I tried but Dan's moisturiser was the one that got me clear. Cetaphil helped with flakes but not so much with acne.