Notifications
Clear all

Does It Matter

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/13/2014 4:21 pm

so does it matter what time you wash your face and apply products ?

like i wake up at 9 am and apply products

then at like 5 pm i wash it off and do my regimen again and leave it on until 9 am tomorrow ? so does it matter ?

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/13/2014 8:31 pm

- Don't moisturize at night if you're dry. Don't moisturize at all if you're oily. Your skin knows how to regulate its own sebum, and this clock is adjusted at night. It's vital that you are taking your vitamin D3, EFA's and B complex in proper amounts. No amount of product application can compensate for these essential nutrients in regulating oil production.

- If you use light vitamin serums, or retinols, AHA, and BPO, apply these at night as your skin absorbs more active ingredients at night. Take your vitamins E and C before bed. Night time is when your cells regenerate and repair.

- During the day, your skin is fighting free radicals and pollution. Cleanse if necessary and apply the lightest protective moisture (such as SPF, foundation with serum, or BB cream/minerals) if you've used a medicated cleanser/exfoliant. If you use a gentle cleanser in the AM, or just water, or nothing at all, your skin's natural protective acid mantle will defend your skin all day. Lightweight makeup (see above) or light moisture with SPF will aid sun protection, if you're exposed during the day.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/14/2014 7:08 am

- If you use light vitamin serums, or retinols, AHA, and BPO, apply these at night as your skin absorbs more active ingredients at night. Take your vitamins E and C before bed. Night time is when your cells regenerate and repair.

hey is this true for pils (supplemetns etc) internally too? and for all or only E & C?

like if im taking omega 3 pills every day, can i take them at evening rather than morning for better effects then?