Can You Use Dan'...

Notifications
Clear all

Can You Use Dan's Aha On The Front Of Your Neck For Acne?

MemberMember
(@crumam)

Posted : 08/13/2014 2:27 pm

I can't use any BP on the front of my neck and I have been getting acne there. Dan's regimen works pretty well, I do have modifications and I am seeing improvement, but every time I use any BP, including Dan's on the front of my neck I get red and rashy! I have been using Retin A 0.025% cream instead, prescribed by a derm on my neck for 1 and a half months and it doesn't irritate my neck at all so that's a plus, but its not any better acne wise (probably a bit worse due to purging 3 weeks in). Will AHA+ work on the front of my neck without irritation for the acne, and has anyone had success with this? It just sucks because I am so limited with what I can put there because it is extremely sensitive but breaking out like crazy! I just don't like this trentioin, it makes my neck super greasy and doesn't even feel like its absorbing in like dan's products, plus it doesn't feel like its doing a thing!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/14/2014 9:34 pm

I've tried AHA+ for my chest where I occasionally break out and it helps to clear it, but I've not tried it on my neck. Maybe give it a go but dilute it with moisturiser and only apply every few days.