Notifications
Clear all

Giving Up!

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 08/12/2014 5:38 pm

I'm giving up my acne medications as they're not doing me any favors and waiting for my referral to the dermatologist wish me luck:(

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/12/2014 6:22 pm

You should check this website( MUAC ) they sell very effective products for acne. They sell very easy chemical peels that you can do at home, its dosent cost much. I been using there mandelic acid peel and serum and argan oil which i payed a total of 45 dollars. As little as a week i saw a real difference, most acne gone, and marks and acne scars, fading. Give it a go, check out there website, look at there testimonials. You could email them and ask what will better help you and be more effective, thats what i did :D.

MemberMember
(@michael001001)

Posted : 08/12/2014 8:22 pm

good luck.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/12/2014 9:58 pm

I'm giving up my acne medications as they're not doing me any favors and waiting for my referral to the dermatologist wish me luck:(

i mean derm is just gonna tell you the basic and give you the basic options for treatment like retin a , accutane etc

MemberMember
(@myst)

Posted : 08/12/2014 10:42 pm

You know what? It could actually help. My acne has improved since I gave up medicated topical treatments, I think they were just too harsh and it was just aggravating everything. My acne is still very bad, but it's slightly better than it was.

Hope yours improves soon. xx

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 08/13/2014 12:30 am

Thanks! I'm hoping so as well I have mild moderate acne.some days my skin looks good but as soon as I go ocd on my skin and skin pick or add things to my face it gets bad:( I need better control of that its gonna be hard cause its mental and I've been use to all those creams masks lotions well you get the point.ive been on retin A for a while and it will clear me one day break me out the next it's too harsh for my skin so I give up.:)

I'm currently on bc for face its doing ok