(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/11/2014 10:25 am

your eyes are beautiful!

MemberMember
(@orlando158)

Posted : 08/11/2014 10:33 am

your eyes are beautiful!

is not me lol, but leave her a comment on her video maybe

She would look much better if she got her hair fixed, washed, dyed, and, contact lenses, eyebrows fixed

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/11/2014 11:23 am

your eyes are beautiful!

is not me lol, but leave her a comment on her video maybe

She would look much better if she got her hair fixed, washed, dyed, and, contact lenses, eyebrows fixed

honestly her eyes are attractive , she doesnt need contact lense , just makeover would make her look pretty but she doesnt care i guess

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/02/2014 12:52 am

This girl is pretty cool. Not everyone wins the genetic roulette. And she's decided to be happy anyway instead of obsessing over it or going through drastic measures to change her appearance.

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/02/2014 1:31 am

Analyzing her appearance illustrates the exercise in futility of trying to separate positive self-image and the judgments of others.

"Good for her" is the only thing we should be saying, and taking her wisdom to heart instead of perpetuating the external judging->internal self-loathing cycle. Yeesh.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/02/2014 1:59 pm

TL;DL

needs new haircut n diff color

some eye makeup mayb

a bit less eyebrows

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/02/2014 6:03 pm

TL;DL

needs new haircut n diff color

some eye makeup mayb

a bit less eyebrows

So ironic. It's as if you didn't watch the video.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/02/2014 6:36 pm

hey i dnt get u, i rly didnt watch it, just few seconds. i actually know this vid from awhile ago bt i dnt remember anything

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 09/02/2014 7:28 pm

I think she is AWESOME!

This girl says ," go f@@@ yourself and your love for pretty faces!" Good for her. It is her choice!

Happiness has absolutely nothing to do with beauty. NOTHING. And she is right!

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 09/03/2014 3:55 am

Just proves that there's always someone that well judge people's external looks, instead of accepting the person as they are.

Good on her, exactly. Not she'd look better with blah blah...

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 09/03/2014 4:03 pm

I think she is AWESOME!

This girl says ," go f@@@ yourself and your love for pretty faces!" Good for her. It is her choice!

Why are you wearing makeup in your profile picture then?

I said, "It is her choice!"

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 09/04/2014 11:42 am

I think she is AWESOME!

Why are you wearing makeup in your profile picture then?

I said, "It is her choice!"

You also said this:

"Happiness has absolutely nothing to do with beauty. NOTHING. And she is right!"

If beauty is not important why do you wear makeup?

First of all...how long where u starring on my picture to see makeup... I barely have any on it, it was a hot summer day! Again, I said "her choice!". I did not say MINE. Did I? it does not mean I also have to chose to be ugly. I like being pretty, fit and..well-groomed.Happiness has nothing to do with it though. It is a choice. Just because I say ,"Yay vegans!" it also does not mean I don't eat meat. Saying ,"Wow, that native tribe in Australia dancing half naked is so cool.", does not mean I dance half naked and shake my boobies to the beat of the drums too. (at least, not in public) In life, everyone makes choices how to live their life, and it is good to have respect for everybody's lifestyle when it makes sense.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 09/05/2014 3:46 am

Don't act like beauty isn't important then because it is.

Hmm, so you think beauty is an important factor in one's happiness TemperateCent? That you can't be happy if your not beautiful? Doesn't that, again, come down to subjectiveness? I bet someone out there well find her extremely attractive, her looks coupled with her thoughtful words.

Beauty ain't everything, and there's nothing wrong with wearing make-up...it's not got a hidden agenda to it.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/05/2014 11:07 am

my life has no meaning n no purpose n just absolutely nothing without good looks, its bland and stale and just sucks monkeys ass without it. im just nt gonna live without it. a nope. if im ugly i just wanna die n nothing else n i dnt fuking care abt nothing. i just wanna look good.

good looks after those shit periods of uglyness and acne shit srsly makes me high even, such a boost like w0w or if im dying practically or severely depressed it calms me down i dnt even need no antidepressed or remedies LEL n i can at least wallow n get emerged in my beauty~

i dnt give a flyng fuck abt uglynesses n its problems whatsoeva!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/06/2014 8:24 pm

she probs meant tht u can still b unhappy even when ur pretty n just badly worded it

however i personally much rather take being unhappy bt pretty than ugly n unhappy? bcs i dnt think its possible to b happy when ur ugly at all wtf! at least not when u hv such an advanced sense of aesthetiqs as meee! Px nd even with decent sense it still can b hell, theres just no joy n no fun in being ugly lol, its nothing but shit nd struggling!