Notifications
Clear all

Cure Your Acne

MemberMember
(@jim-bean)

Posted : 08/09/2014 8:37 pm

Hello my brothers and sisters,

I've been a long time user of this website, and want to share my success and knowledge with this community.

Quick Story of me: I'm 24, I've had acne since I was 18. Acne made me despise leaving my front door and made me anti social. I've since been on a quest of trying to figure out how to clear my acne. I've went from ProActiv to prescription anti-biotics. None of them worked and exacerbated my skin/acne. I've done hundreds of hours of research and dozens of different procedures.

So here's how you cure your acne. It involves two procedures. The first one is healing your inside, the second is maintaining your outside.

First Procedure:

Acne is the symptom of your internal system going haywire. It involves whacked hormones and stressed out organs. What you must do is heal the inside of your body. The #1 problem of messed up health is the food your putting inside yourself. Every single piece of food you eat, you're going to have to pay attention to how your body reacts. Search engine "digestive symptoms" and any time you get a digestive symptom, you ate food your body is reacting to. This is the most crucial part. You're going to have to relearn about your body - Everyone is different. Play as a detective and see what food you can eat, and what foods you must avoid. You may want to do what's called a mono diet - Which is eating non-complicated foods. I also suggest a diary, and record everything you eat.

You'll also want to start supplementing with multi mineral/vitamin. Crucial for good health because the food we eat is depleted of these nutrients because of modern day agriculture farming.

Drink lots of water: CLEAN water. Don't drink tap water which has toxic chemicals and can worsen your health. Human bodies are comprised of over 70% water, so you want to be getting good clean water.

Second Procedure:

Maintaining the outside

This step is much easier. Cleanse your face twice a day, and apply toner after. Once in the morning, once in the evening. Use salycilic acid as a cleanser/toner. Msg me if you want product brand recommendation.

Then use Retin-A. The best cream you can put on your skin which will not only smooth out your skin texture, but can even reduce fine line wrinkles!

Please feel free to ask any questions. I know how acne can be so troubling and want to help everyone.

Water filter: Clean water is a MUST. I got my water filter from here: [Removed]

The newest generation of filters that filter 99.99% chlorine 90% fluoride and much more. 1 filter can filter the equivalent of up to 1,600 water bottles saving tons of money and the environment. I will be active on this website to help anyone out God bless and good health to everyone out there!