Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Used These Make-Up Products To Conceal Pitted Acne Scars?

MemberMember
(@heyanon_girlx)

Posted : 08/06/2014 3:12 pm

Lately, I've been searching Youtube up and down for tutorials on how to conceal pitted acne scars. I've come across three videos that struck with me and am wondering if anyone else has tried the products from them and can tell me how well they concealed your pitted scars:

From video 1: (video by Diamondsandheels14)

• Makeup Forever HD Micro-Perfecting Primer
  • Shiseido Refining Primer Makeup or Shiseido Pore Smoothing Corrector
  • Dermablend Cover Cream (I especially want to know how well these two Dermablend products work for concealing pitted scars!)
  • Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation
  • Smashbox, MakeupForEver or Dior's Airflash
  • Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder

From video 2: (video by EnKoreMakeup)

• Smashbox Photo Finish
  • Eve Pearl Magic Salmon Concealer
  • Ben Nye Tattoo Cover
  • translucent powder (your choice of brand)
  • mineralize skin finish (optional)

From video 3: (video by EnKoreMakeup)

• Skindinavia Stage & Set
  • Skindinavia Cool Flash
  • Skindinavia Dance!
  • Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
  • Skindinavia No More Shine
  • Per-fekt Skin Perfection Gel
  • FaceAtelier Pro Ultra Foundation
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/06/2014 9:14 pm

When I first came across your post, I was going to move it over to the scars and red marks thread. Since so much of your post is concerning makeup I will leave it here.

It might be worth you posting over in that area and see what their success is with coverage. Not everyone over there is doing laser treatments and chemical peels. Some are using products. So it might be wise to ask over there. You might get more success. I'm thinking not many posters from that thread come into the cosmetic thread. :)

Just an idea.

MemberMember
(@heyanon_girlx)

Posted : 08/06/2014 9:21 pm

When I first came across your post, I was going to move it over to the scars and red marks thread. Since so much of your post is concerning makeup I will leave it here.

It might be worth you posting over in that area and see what their success is with coverage. Not everyone over there is doing laser treatments and chemical peels. Some are using products. So it might be wise to ask over there. You might get more success. I'm thinking not many posters from that thread come into the cosmetic thread.

Just an idea.

I was thinking of posting it there but thought it may have more success over here. But thanks, I'll post this over there as well!