Notifications
Clear all

Differin Cream 0.1%

MemberMember
(@stars123456)

Posted : 08/05/2014 6:33 am

Hi guys

i was just wondering, i have been using differin for just over 6 weeks and i am wondering how long it will take for it to fully work? i have seen a slight improvment on my forehead and i dont get the massive pimples in the middle of my face which are really embarrassing anymore, but i do have ALOT of red marks from old pimples that hang around so how long will it take for differin to completely clear my skin?? im planning on doing it for another 2 weeks and if it doesnt work either try the regimen or go on accutane (which i want to do but am hesitant towards the side affect cause i am only 14 years old so i dont want to prevent my body from growing or anything). Does anybody have any advice because i would appreciate it soooo so much

thank you all xxxx

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/05/2014 7:49 am

Hi guys

i was just wondering, i have been using differin for just over 6 weeks and i am wondering how long it will take for it to fully work? i have seen a slight improvment on my forehead and i dont get the massive pimples in the middle of my face which are really embarrassing anymore, but i do have ALOT of red marks from old pimples that hang around so how long will it take for differin to completely clear my skin?? im planning on doing it for another 2 weeks and if it doesnt work either try the regimen or go on accutane (which i want to do but am hesitant towards the side affect cause i am only 14 years old so i dont want to prevent my body from growing or anything). Does anybody have any advice because i would appreciate it soooo so much

thank you all xxxx

With all topicals, it take 3 month to see if it is working for you. For most people, less time than that will not show much improvement. The regimen is the same time frame too (i did not see consistent improvement until my 4th month).

MemberMember
(@stars123456)

Posted : 08/05/2014 3:53 pm

Are you currently using the regime? and did it work for you?