Regimen Step Help

MemberMember
(@derschloss)

Posted : 08/04/2014 10:58 am

Currently my regimen is

1. toner

2. BP

3. jojobal oil.

I wish to add in serum as part of my regimen so do i apply before or after BP.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/04/2014 1:34 pm

i think after , but no cleanser? or aha ?

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 08/05/2014 1:16 am

Why not just stick to the normal regimen instead of making your own?

MemberMember
(@derschloss)

Posted : 08/05/2014 9:16 am

Too many scar thats why i need this serum to get rid of them.

i think after , but no cleanser? or aha ?

i am using cleanser but no aha. I heard too much aha is bad for skin as i am using bp already ?

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 08/05/2014 4:04 pm

are you acne free though? Don't worry about the scars right now. Once you get clear, add in the AHA, that'll help with your hyperpigmentation (I'm assuming when you say scars you are referring to hyper pigmentation). I have a ton of red marks on my face but I am not acne free :/ so I'm hoping to add in the AHA+ in about a month once my face is used to the BP.

MemberMember
(@derschloss)

Posted : 08/06/2014 1:40 am

are you acne free though? Don't worry about the scars right now. Once you get clear, add in the AHA, that'll help with your hyperpigmentation (I'm assuming when you say scars you are referring to hyper pigmentation). I have a ton of red marks on my face but I am not acne free :/ so I'm hoping to add in the AHA+ in about a month once my face is used to the BP.

i have a few acne once in a while. like 4-5 currently but small in size. All those acne will left me either with black, brown or red mark and also some with minor dent hole. Are those hyper pigmentation ?

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 08/06/2014 4:33 pm

the colored marks is hyper pigmentation. That will go away for sure with time and with the use of AHA+. The "dents" that you speak of, unfortunately cannot be reversed with topicals. You would need surgical intervention to correct this.