Notifications
Clear all

Face Masks?

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 08/03/2014 2:27 pm

I recently started the Regimen for the 2nd time. My skin has definitely improved and on it's way to being clear. I recently found this mud mask, it's made by the brand Formula 10.0.6

I want to incorporate it into my routine once a week. Do you guys think that is a good idea? Or should I wait until my skin is totally clear? Thanks again!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/03/2014 5:00 pm

i think any mask thats natural is ok to do like whenever u feel like it? unless there are some special ingredients besides mud

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 08/03/2014 8:18 pm

i think any mask thats natural is ok to do like whenever u feel like it? unless there are some special ingredients besides mud

I think it has other ingrediants, its supposed to be Deep Cleansing. I think i'll try it and see how my skin reacts! 🙂

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/04/2014 8:26 am

ok i think i change my mind, if it has other ingredients nd is deep cleansing maybe every 3rd day would be better, or every other day if u get ur skin oily/dirty rly soon

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 08/05/2014 2:57 am

why do you feel the need to use the mask if the regimen is doing well? blackheads/oil? I'm just curious. I also am interested in trying a mask here and there but my skin is so sensitive the chances of breaking out are quite big, even w/natural products.

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 08/05/2014 2:02 pm

why do you feel the need to use the mask if the regimen is doing well? blackheads/oil? I'm just curious. I also am interested in trying a mask here and there but my skin is so sensitive the chances of breaking out are quite big, even w/natural products.

I wanted a mud mask to soothe my skin and calm my redness (from the BP.) My skin isnt that sensitive, i dont really break out easily 🙂

ok i think i change my mind, if it has other ingredients nd is deep cleansing maybe every 3rd day would be better, or every other day if u get ur skin oily/dirty rly soon

Thank you for the advice! 🙂