Notifications
Clear all

How Do You Know If You No Longer Have Acne?

MemberMember
(@martino123)

Posted : 08/01/2014 7:54 pm

What usually happens to me is I get a pimple or 2 when I wake up 1 day then a few days later it's gone. And then I have no pimples for 3 days. Then more pop up. It seems like everytime one disappears, more appear. How do I actually stop it from coming up at all and how will I know if it has stopped completely?

Thank you very much gl.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/01/2014 10:03 pm

honestly never , its always gonna be there trying to creep up on you :3

MemberMember
(@martino123)

Posted : 08/01/2014 10:09 pm

what a stupid response. how does that answer my question in any way? If you're going to reply be helpful at least........

MemberMember
(@jollyhohnson)

Posted : 08/04/2014 2:07 pm

As brusque as LeadingForce was, I think he's right martio123 - we'll never know if acne is out of our lives for good. Of course it will depend on your age and gender. Women are known to have acne into their fifties, men less so. You may find your acne will clear up in time naturally.

The best thing you can do is establish a consistent routine that aims to prevent acne in the first place. What do you use at the moment?

Also, ignore the idea that perfect, flawless skin is achievable. It's not - and the consumer industry that's built around it exploits this impossibility. Everybody has spots now and again, EVERYBODY - including all those models and celebrities you see on TV and in magazines. It's amazing what make-up and photoshop can do. The best we can hope for is nice, normal skin - with all its wrinkles, imperfections and the occasional pimple included. The problem with us acne-sufferers is that we obsess about our skin (me included) and we notice things that we'd never have noticed if we hadn't suffered from acne.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 08/04/2014 2:25 pm

what a stupid response. how does that answer my question in any way? If you're going to reply be helpful at least........

that wasnt helpful ? so rude no1 knows if your acne is ever gone not like u can see under your skin