Clear all

Can I Use The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@noamiya14)

Posted : 08/01/2014 9:08 am

hi,

i don't have severe acne,

my forehead is feel clear when i touch it,

but when i look at myself in the mirror with strong light i see a lot of little pimple.

will the regimen help clear my face completely even if i don't have severe acne?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 08/02/2014 4:17 pm

Yep, but it might dry your skin and make it look worse than it is.

So for little bumps you might want to use an acne cleanser or something like that, that works for mild acne.

MemberMember
(@noamiya14)

Posted : 08/03/2014 1:08 pm

Yep, but it might dry your skin and make it look worse than it is.

So for little bumps you might want to use an acne cleanser or something like that, that works for mild acne.

thank you for answering !! 🙂

is it will make my skin look worse because of the dryness or worse as more pimples ?

MemberMember
(@monm13)

Posted : 08/03/2014 1:29 pm

Both probably. For me I didnt have light acne, I had very very light acne so i barely had. However I wanted to prevent acne from forming so i tried it. The result were very good. I did get dry for the first few weeks and my skin was peeling. I got pimple here and there but never massive. You have to follow the rules as the way Dan explains it. One thing though, use a different moisturizer cuz for some reason the moisturizer gave me brown patches everytime i use it. And apply AHA after 3-4 weeks on the regimen and every other day. (Well for me anyways). A moisuturizer with Spf is nice so buy one with it. Heres a list of ingredients that block pores: http://www.acne.org/comedogenic-list.html

And you can also read: http://www.acne.org/spf.html

:D well have fun!

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 08/04/2014 6:24 pm

I had minor acne, just scattered white heads and the Regimen worked successfully for me. I've been on it for 4 weeks and my skin is clear. The good thing is if you have less acne you are more likely to have clear skin much faster than people with severe acne.

MemberMember
(@noamiya14)

Posted : 08/05/2014 2:27 am

I had minor acne, just scattered white heads and the Regimen worked successfully for me. I've been on it for 4 weeks and my skin is clear. The good thing is if you have less acne you are more likely to have clear skin much faster than people with severe acne.

Did you use the regimen twice a day ? I dont if i shuld use the BP only at night and in the morning only use the clenser and the moistezer or use all the regimen kit twice a day

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 08/05/2014 11:09 am

Did you use the regimen twice a day ? I dont if i shuld use the BP only at night and in the morning only use the clenser and the moistezer or use all the regimen kit twice a day

Have you started the Regimen? Basically, you should know whether or not your skin can handle benzoyl peroxide twice a day about about the 2-3rd week mark. I only use BP once a day because it is quite harsh on my skin, but I know the majority of people on here use BP twice a day because if they use it only once, they break out more

It's really up to you and your skin.

MemberMember
(@noamiya14)

Posted : 08/08/2014 3:25 pm

thank you all for answering !!

i just started using the regimen yesterday and i think im doing everything correctly accept instead of using two pumps of moisturizer im using only half pumps because its enough for me.

so far my skin is not getting dry or anything, so can i use the BP twice day or should i keep with BP one a day and the cleanser and the moisturizer twice a day ?