Notifications
Clear all

Help! I Need Help On How To Take Off A Fresh Scab On My Face, I Don't Want My Boyfriend To See It And I Have Picture Day Next Week!

MemberMember
(@kiki1998)

Posted : 07/31/2014 12:33 am

I hurt my cheek while cleaning, I know, kinda dumb but I have a day old scab on my face its red and and I need help to take it off as soon as possible, I don't want my boyfriend to think differently if me and I have picture day next week, and school in two weeks! I need help to heal It fast! Please? Anyone? I'm desperate! :(

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 07/31/2014 2:33 am

All I can tell you is keep it moisturized Dab moisturizer on it. Remember to use non-comedogenic

(@LewisS)

Posted : 07/31/2014 7:58 am

Well, unless you don't want your skin underneath to heal, I'd leave it there. The skin under a day old scab will be much redder than what you're experiencing now. Let it drop of naturally having healed the wound. If your boyfriend would 'think of you differently' because of a scab, then honestly, he isn't worth the worry. As for the picture, it should have healed by then and you can just conceal it.

Not quite sure if this is an announcement or feedback on the forum either.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 07/31/2014 9:08 am

its better if you just leave it uncovered without creams or anything. Letting it naturally heal and dry out (which will make the scab go away) is your best bet. Also your boyfriend wont care about a stupid scab on your face :)

Good luck!