Notifications
Clear all

Cysts In Nose!

MemberMember
(@salemseminoles)

Posted : 07/29/2014 7:53 pm

Please help! I always get a cyst on my nose once a week! How can i make this stop?!? Does lemon juice and honey help???? How about rubbing alcohol? Does rubbing alcohol make skin worse?? Please help?!? Im on Proactiv and it has helped me everywhere except for my nose :(

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 07/30/2014 2:04 am

I feel you I'm in the same boat and very depressed I've tried it all antibiotics tretinoin birth control. I once read a book about acne that said most acne meds only treat a certain form of acne so if you don't see results its because you can have 2 different forms of acne tht need to be treated.suggesting trying more than one acne medicine.

I too have a cyst by my nose lost hope I'm going on accutane because im allergic to benzoil peroxide.but as for you all I can say is ice it 15 min.add benzoil peroxide and another time you can do glycolic 10% remember to ice it before to open pores to allow bp or glycolic to penetrate...best of luck lets fight this battle!!

Forgot most important SPF 30 during day.keep moisturized both by drinking water and applying a moisturizer non-comedogenic oh I hear Pom won drinks are good antioxidant we need for healthy skin.yoga and try to de-stress yourself.

MemberMember
(@powwow)

Posted : 07/31/2014 6:18 pm

Boy have I been there I used to get alot of cysts on the worst place ever, my nose. Have you been to a dermatologist? Just don't pick at it would be my best advice, trust me it will leave scars if you mess with it.