Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tamplado

My Skin Care Routine To Treat Acne & Red Marks

Posted (edited)

Hello guys!!

I just started to make videos about skincare and how to get rid of acne. I've struggled with acne since I was 13 years old (I'm now 17) and it was cystic acne. I really hope that my videos will help you in your fight against acne. For my first video, I decided to show you the simple skincare routine that cleared up my face. This video is 100% unsponsored, I bought all the products by myself. I'm just telling you what works for me smile.png

I would truly appreciate that you take a look at my video. I'm french so I have a weird accent and I make mistakes when I speak english but this will only get better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwrTwxo_TMU

Edited by Tamplado

Posted (edited)

Damn, based on how clear your skin is today, it's hard to believe that you had cystic acne. Majority people who suffer from cystic acne are likely to have some sort of acne scars afterward, which I do not see on your face. You must have taken care of your acne really well. Great job and keep it up! Oh and you look really handsome :)

Edited by aurevoir771

Posted

Greetings! Very great video and you speak very nicely! I have written down all the products you use and I will buy them. Do you buy them online? And another question: What do you suggest for shaving for people who have a very sensitive skin? Thank you very very much.

Posted

Damn, based on how clear your skin is today, it's hard to believe that you had cystic acne. Majority people who suffer from cystic acne are likely to have some sort of acne scars afterward, which I do not see on your face. You must have taken care of your acne really well. Great job and keep it up! Oh and you look really handsome :)

Thank you! :D My cystic acne was on my chin mostly, and I had ''normal'' acne on my cheeks, nose and forehead. It's been a year since I started this routine, so my scars had time to disappear :) But I must admit that I've been really lucky, because I've never had indented scars (even if my cysts were really big and deep...)

Greetings! Very great video and you speak very nicely! I have written down all the products you use and I will buy them. Do you buy them online? And another question: What do you suggest for shaving for people who have a very sensitive skin? Thank you very very much.

Yeah, I buy them online on the Paula's Choice website (it's the only option). For shaving, I recommend using an electric razor to minimize irritation. If you really don't want to use an electric razor, shave with a gentle shave cream (fragrance-free and no added dyes) and put salicylic acid as an aftershave to make sure your pores don't get clogged :)

Posted

Thanks. Could you be so kind and give me an exact name of Paula's choice aftershave I need so I can buy it in a package with all the rest products? :)

Posted

Thanks. Could you be so kind and give me an exact name of Paula's choice aftershave I need so I can buy it in a package with all the rest products? :)

Sure. You should try the Clear Regular Strenght Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution (Not the extra strenght one) because it prevents acne without drying out the skin (perfect for sensitive skin, because it's like rubbing water on your face!)

Posted

What video should I do next ? How to choose a sunscreen for acne or the best treatments for acne ? :)