blemish/hyperpigmentation/brownmarks/redmarks heal so much slower

cause free radicals on the face

irritation

redness

i decided i need to give up on it and just use aha

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 07/26/2014 5:29 am

yeah i stopped using bp becuase it was making my face look a bit aged...

i have managed to get my skin back to its youthful glow and i will never be going back to bp :P

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/26/2014 8:10 am

BP definitely damaged my skin but beware of the rebound effect. Have a regimen in place because if you are acne prone, you will continue to break out.....bad. My skin is at the worst that it has been at in a while - so much so that I am considering accutane...again. My skin is now overly oily and i get 3-5 new pimples everyday

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 07/26/2014 5:33 pm

I was using the regimen and my skin was very dry, dull and red. Now Ive switched to a BHA morning and night and a pea sized amount of BP at night. My skin is much healthier and far less dry and less oily. I think the amount of BP recommended on the regimen is greatly unnecessary.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/26/2014 10:51 pm

yeah bp made my skin red and sensitive easily so i did a tca peel to get rid of the bp effect on from my skin now its glowing and blemishes are healing way faster

all i do is cleanse with a gentle cleanser then toner and moisturize if i need too

MemberMember
(@agent12345)

Posted : 07/27/2014 2:21 pm

I recommend using witch hazel water based as a base before putting on bp.

When using bp my skin used to get really flaky. When combining it with witch hazel it's stopped the flaking. Even if I use bp 10

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/27/2014 5:44 pm

I recommend using witch hazel water based as a base before putting on bp.

When using bp my skin used to get really flaky. When combining it with witch hazel it's stopped the flaking. Even if I use bp 10

i never get flaky skin when i use bp and i do use witch hazel toners but bp just makes my skin look unhealthy