Notifications
Clear all

How Do I Get Rid Of Puss?

MemberMember
(@alexxrivvas)

Posted : 07/25/2014 12:46 pm

For those who don't know what puss is it's that white stuff that forms after you pop a pimple or just forms randomly. I don't like having to pop them on my face because it's really nasty. My face is starting to clear up alot! But i still get puss! Does anyone have technics/advice how to prevent puss from forming?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 07/25/2014 12:53 pm

Puss can occur even if you dont pop a pimple, you dont have to pop it to get puss.

I actually prefer to have the pimples that have a head as opposed to the deep underground ones, they are easier and probably more safer to drain (not the same as popping), although not everyone does this...

Plus if you have puss then it means that the pimple wont last as long because the body is fighting the infection, as evidenced from the head.

I dont think there is a way you can get rid of puss in your pimples, or prevent them from coming because it is natural and your body is dealing with it.

Be thankful you do not have deep throbbing cysts that take a very long time to go away and leave craters.

I know the head doesnt look appealing or anything but theye are better than purple cysts that cause swelling.

ming-ju

MemberMember
(@pino84)

Posted : 07/29/2014 2:37 am

It's actually spelt as Pus medically.

Puss is like saying pussy cat without the y haha

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 07/29/2014 3:04 am

Your skin needs sebum to stay moist.

Exfoliation, hydration, and nutrition will keep this sebum clean.