Notifications
Clear all

Need Help! I'm Losing Hope

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 07/25/2014 10:47 am

okay so its almost 5 weeks into this regimen & i have seen very little improvement. my skin is still flaky and itchy & ive been using the jojoba oil for about 5 days now with little progress. i'm beginning to freak out because i really thought i would be seeing some solid results by now! has anyone else had this problem? i'm so desperate this is my last hope before i try accutane. i really want this to work. please give me feedback!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/28/2014 1:05 am

This is the most trying time im afraid. The only advice I can give you is to hang in there. Make sure you're following the instructions exactly with no variation, and just when you think its not going to improve, you'll see improvement. We've all been there before and its not easy but stick with it! Good luck :)

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 07/28/2014 1:12 am

take a look at my pics, and stfu

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/28/2014 4:03 pm

Week 5 and 6 were the worst for me! Tomorrow is beginning of week 7 and my skin seems to be improving but I guess I never know...

But stick in there with me cause I'm in the same boat. I've read to give it 12 weeks at least!

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 07/29/2014 9:34 pm

Week 5 and 6 were the worst for me! Tomorrow is beginning of week 7 and my skin seems to be improving but I guess I never know...

But stick in there with me cause I'm in the same boat. I've read to give it 12 weeks at least!

thanks so much!! i think i am starting to see some improvements! we got this 🙂

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 08/01/2014 4:42 pm

Just so you know I'm on day 4 of week 7 now and my skin is the best yet! Haven't had a pimple in a week but it is still dry and a little red but I know that will subside eventually. I really do think once week 4-6 are over things get better. It makes sense...considering you start using the full dosage of bp around week 4 so your skin needs a few weeks to get used to that amount. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/01/2014 5:35 pm

okay so its almost 5 weeks into this regimen & i have seen very little improvement. my skin is still flaky and itchy & ive been using the jojoba oil for about 5 days now with little progress. i'm beginning to freak out because i really thought i would be seeing some solid results by now! has anyone else had this problem? i'm so desperate this is my last hope before i try accutane. i really want this to work. please give me feedback!

I was about to give up on 3.5 months but month 4 was when consistent clearing happened. Keep on keeping on.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 08/02/2014 6:38 am

I had severe acne and it took me about two months to completely clear. It just takes longer for some but it will clear up.