Notifications
Clear all

I Need Help With My Diet

MemberMember
(@eternalyouth)

Posted : 07/23/2014 5:36 pm

Hey everyone I've already posted here and got a lot if good information that I've implemented so far. But I'm afraid I need more help!

I'm underweight and since switching to this diet I've been losing more weight. Are eggs okay to eat? And also what else can I eat other than veggies and salmon ?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/23/2014 9:25 pm

Hey everyone I've already posted here and got a lot if good information that I've implemented so far. But I'm afraid I need more help!

I'm underweight and since switching to this diet I've been losing more weight. Are eggs okay to eat? And also what else can I eat other than veggies and salmon ?

Eggs are good unless you are intolerant to them which you have to figure out for yourself by trying them.. Ideally eggs from pastured hens.

Add sweet potatoes, squashes, lentils, etc.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 07/26/2014 11:55 am

You could include some nuts in moderation. Also, lots of good fats. I like coconut oil and butter - very good melted over some fish or chicken. You can also try having some rice (again, in moderation) as a base for your fats.

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/01/2014 1:24 am

But not sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, pistachios, brazil nuts.

You can gain eating lots of clean proteins like brown rice, tofu, quinoa, millet, whole grain breads. You can also consume extra virgin coconut oil, it's a miraculous skin healer.

Avoid saltwater fish and shellfish, freshwater fish are good. Avoid juices (except green juices with no added sugar.)

For fruits, avoid mango, dates, blackcherry, apricots, plums, lychee, pumpkin, papaya and peach.

Avoid anything spicy including garlic, chives and leeks.

Avoid dairy and anything with processed flour, which I'm sure you're on top of, but that can't be stressed enough.

These are the restrictions my TCM dermatologist put me on and I cleared up in 5 days.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 08/01/2014 8:50 am

Increase the amount you eat.

You'll gain weight. Keep it simple.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/01/2014 9:41 am

If your skin is doing well on your restricted diet, you should add foods back in gradually and methodically and watch for intolerance. The foods I mentioned are hypoallergenic which means few people are intolerant to them, but it isn't impossible.

the eggs you asked about., the nuts, seeds, avocados others mentioned are common allergens. You want to add them carefully.

That said, you might want to make adding a fat source a priority.