Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My family did not use it , why , because we did not need to .

And no , I would not kiss , or touch with my face somebody that uses it because I do not need somebody else’s piss on me . I think it’s eeeeww ….

It is a personal preference . People have different thoughts when comes to these things .

For ex. , in some countries they eat insects , but not pig or they drink or use the blood from the animals for the same reason some use urine .

I believe in the powers of clay , honey , pollen and plants but not urine :roll: .

The funny thing is that you could be kissing someone all night and you wouldnt even know if they used UT because when practiced in the correct way there is no smell.

Why do you think that this is a taboo subject. People who do it dont talk about it because of other peoples uneducated reactions.

Actually I have seen people with not to much education using this because it’s been around for a lot of time (in the villages ) and it is cheap .

People in my country that are educated prefer medication , doctors , hospitals . :wink:

It does smell , for somebody that is not using it does smell , and I have seen how it makes the skin and it looks strange , u know that it is something “fishy� going on . :lol::):)

i started reading this thread.. and i thot it was pretty hilarious and shocking at first.. and then i was getting more informed on it.. and then it started turning into an argument...hehe.. please don't fight!!.. we're a suPPORTive and LOVING community here.. okay?

so, how about.. if sj and violeta kiss and make up..? =P

Like is said, it must be practiced in the correct way.

One example for you.

If you are stung by a jellyfish do you know what the best remedy is?

You can ask a doctor if you like.

oh.. and one more thing...

does urine really qualify to be in the "over-the-counter acne medications" subject...? maybe we should start a "over-the-toilet acne medications"... =/ just a thought..

=P

hehe doypeht,

all i was trying to say is dont knock something until you've tried it.

no arguing here, just a good old fashioned heated debate. :wink:

sj

oh.. and one more thing...

does urine really qualify to be in the "over-the-counter acne medications" subject...? maybe we should start a "over-the-toilet acne medications"... =/ just a thought..

=P

:lol::):):)

by the way violeta, the i changed the 'get a life ' comment before you replied (you can check if ya like) because i thought it was a bit harsh.

vinegar?

where do get vinegar when you are on the beach?

On the beach they have those people called ‘fireguards� :roll: , very useful on the Australian beaches where the jelly fish encounters are counted by the hundreds every season and they have these wooden things with bottles of V I N E G A R every few hundreds meters . :wink:

The studies there showed that VINEGAR was the fastest and best thing to use in these cases .

:lol::)

by the way violeta, the i changed the 'get a life ' comment before you replied (you can check if ya like) because i thought it was a bit harsh.

vinegar?

where do get vinegar when you are on the beach?

It’s too late I have already seen the ‘nice’ comment . :roll:

[it’s too late I have already seen  the ‘nice’ comment .     :roll:

eh?

get over it

oops.. i think i spoke too soon.. [or too late actually]... =/... hehe.. i'm out for today.. i hope u guys have a peaceful discussion.. anyone else interested in urine, ur welcome to join.. =)

[it’s too late I have already seen  the ‘nice’ comment .     :roll:

eh?

get over it

U should go and take so anger management classes and learn how to behave . :wink:

Why don't you intolerant Westerners give my ages old, dangerous, backwards, inbred primitive cure of lighting your face on fire to remove acne?!?! It's GUARANTEED! Yeah, the side effects are bad, but hey! You're a racist if you won't try it!

What's next you kooks? The cure to almost everything in India is hot cow shit. Why don't you go try that? Or maybe ala China and eat some white rhino ovaries? There is also the Aztec cure for skin disorders-sacrifice a slave and wear his skin for three days. Hop to it! I may just start charging for advice like this!

Guest fatman_uk

Where did the thing about leavin the pee on ur face come from? Only thing i ever heard was leave it on for 2mins then wash off... :lol:

-Gaz

yeah i watched that episode of 'friends' where joey pissed on monica's leg when she got stung by a jellyfish.

who cares? piss no piss? some people are into golden showers for the sheer enjoyment of it and not for any curable reason. some people like urine some don't . let's not judge either way.