MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 07/21/2014 7:22 pm

I eat a ton of fiber and I still have a lot of acne -_-

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/21/2014 7:52 pm

really ? whats your diet and vitamins you are taking ? also where is your acne on your face

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 07/21/2014 9:43 pm

really ? whats your diet and vitamins you are taking ? also where is your acne on your face

I avoid gluten, sugar, and dairy. I don't usually eat red meat. I eat a ton of fruits, veggies, and healthy grains. Typical day includes oatmeal, green smoothies, lots of fresh fruit and veggies, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, chicken breast, cashews, etc. I take vitamin D and Magnesium. Acne is literally all over my face. Right now I have both inflamed and non-inflamed acne.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/21/2014 10:37 pm

I avoid gluten, sugar, and dairy. I don't usually eat red meat. I eat a ton of fruits, veggies, and healthy grains. Typical day includes oatmeal, green smoothies, lots of fresh fruit and veggies, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, chicken breast, cashews, etc. I take vitamin D and Magnesium. Acne is literally all over my face. Right now I have both inflamed and non-inflamed acne.

try taking DIM supplement for hormonal acne gonna help alot , also maybe milk thistle for the liver ?

did you know toothpaste with fluoride in them causes hormonal acne aswell ?

also shampoo can cause acne as well depending on the ingredients because it absorbs into your skin on the head

might wanna check those first

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 07/22/2014 6:37 pm

Fiber , yep if you guys havent tried

You obviously have no clue how acne works.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/22/2014 7:06 pm

Fiber , yep if you guys havent tried

You obviously have no clue how acne works.

oh why is that

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/23/2014 8:59 am

I think home remedies are useful for rid of acne better than fiber.

then keep on using home remedies

fiber is for helping the acne from forming internally

do your research on what fiber does if you dont know huge part of what should be in your dairy meals

MemberMember
(@viniya)

Posted : 07/24/2014 8:45 am

As my personal experience, creams made up of Seabuckthorn oil are best to remove acne. As they are rich in omega 7 which is essential for a healthy skin.