Notifications
Clear all

Need A Recommendation For A Cleanser

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/21/2014 8:35 am

I have Combo Skin - oily forehead, nose - Dry chin/mouth. I need a cleanser that won't dry out my skin (so not foamy) or break me out further. It needs to be a non-acne cleanser.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@liammonty)

Posted : 07/21/2014 8:58 am

I find Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser to be amazing! Its sulfate-free, so it does not foam and is not specifically for acne (e.g. no salicylic acid). I have combination skin that is extremely sensitive and I can use it twice a day with no problems. It is so gentle that I can even use it to cleanse over my eyes! Before using it my skin was always dry with an oily t-zone and now it has become pretty much normal, so that I can even exfoliate without causing irritation.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/22/2014 10:51 am

Thank You. I see though that it has essential oils which are no bueneo for me.

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/06/2014 5:00 am

I've posted a few links to Mychelle Dermaceuticals Web site.

Explore their Cleanser tab. I believe you'll like their ingredients and will know right away what you want to try. You can also schedule a free Facetime or Skype consult with one of their estheticians.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/06/2014 10:32 am

CeraVe has two cleansers that are nice. A foaming cleanser and then a hydrating cleanser. The latter has no foaming quality at all. Kind of feels like applying conditioner to your face.