Looks Like I Aged 1...

Notifications
Clear all

Looks Like I Aged 10 Years In 4 Months On The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 07/16/2014 7:47 pm

i just finished the regimen, and it definitely worked for getting rid of my acne, but now my skin looks terrible, and looks old. the worse thing is that i now have wrinkles around my mouth/laugh lines, which definitely make me look like i'm in my 40's, and i only just recently turned 20.

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 07/16/2014 7:55 pm

Pictures?

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 07/16/2014 8:06 pm

dont have a camera atm, but will try to take a before/after when i can.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/16/2014 8:52 pm

It sounds like your skin is very dehydrated. Have you tried AHA+ to help with hydration?

I AM in my 40's and don't have wrinkles like you have described and I have worn BP on my face every day for the past few years, but I'm careful in making sure I moisturise properly.

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 07/16/2014 9:02 pm

havent used AHA+ yet, but i was planning to use it to deal with red marks/hyperpigmentation. will definitely use it to see if it helps too. i've always moisturized twice a day since doing the regimen. i cut down bp use to only once a day 2 weeks ago and i stopped using it completely 2 days ago, and even then i was still moisturizing twice a day(i've used both cetaphil and cerave moisturizer)

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 07/16/2014 10:02 pm

I second the AHA+. I occasionally get this when I overdo the BP one night or just seemingly out of nowhere, and it's definitely a combination of lack of moisture and dead skin cells. The good news is it can be managed and it's not in any way permanent, just a temporary annoyance.

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 07/17/2014 1:35 am

oh, okay. yea, i think i overdid the BP a bit, i used a full pump mostly on my cheeks and the rest on my temples and jawline

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/17/2014 2:07 am

holly shit...can u pls pls post pics?? if u have before ones too pls

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 07/18/2014 11:42 pm

okay, my AHA+ is on the way. any tips on how often to use it? I'm not using bp anymore too, so do you think I can use it more often?

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 08/14/2014 3:30 am

okay nvm, it turns out that i burned my cheeks pretty bad while i was on the regimen. i really overdid it, and i used a full pump and a lot of it was concentrated on my cheeks. currently am going to stop using the AHA+ and moisturize twice a day with jojoba oil.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/14/2014 9:14 am

dude r u sure tho?

wasnt it said to use 1 full pump actually?

do u have any pics?

did u get rid of the smile lines?

how did u got them in a first place if not bp then? did u overconcentrate bp on those areas too or something?

do u have naturally sensitive/somewhat thin or normal skin?

MemberMember
(@faceisflaky)

Posted : 08/16/2014 4:05 pm

dude r u sure tho?

wasnt it said to use 1 full pump actually?

do u have any pics?

did u get rid of the smile lines?

how did u got them in a first place if not bp then? did u overconcentrate bp on those areas too or something?

do u have naturally sensitive/somewhat thin or normal skin?

yea, the lines are gone. i overdid the bp on my cheeks way too much. and yea, my cheeks are sensitive compared to other areas like my forehead or chin

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 08/16/2014 9:09 pm

Before the regimen no one used to call me sir. Now almost everyone calls me sir and im only about to be 20. LOL

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/16/2014 11:24 pm

Before the regimen no one used to call me sir. Now almost everyone calls me sir and im only about to be 20. LOL

o.o i have only one thing to say.....do u got pics..sir?