Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faceisflaky

Looks Like I Aged 10 Years In 4 Months On The Regimen?

i just finished the regimen, and it definitely worked for getting rid of my acne, but now my skin looks terrible, and looks old. the worse thing is that i now have wrinkles around my mouth/laugh lines, which definitely make me look like i'm in my 40's, and i only just recently turned 20.

It sounds like your skin is very dehydrated. Have you tried AHA+ to help with hydration?

I AM in my 40's and don't have wrinkles like you have described and I have worn BP on my face every day for the past few years, but I'm careful in making sure I moisturise properly.

havent used AHA+ yet, but i was planning to use it to deal with red marks/hyperpigmentation. will definitely use it to see if it helps too. i've always moisturized twice a day since doing the regimen. i cut down bp use to only once a day 2 weeks ago and i stopped using it completely 2 days ago, and even then i was still moisturizing twice a day(i've used both cetaphil and cerave moisturizer)

I second the AHA+. I occasionally get this when I overdo the BP one night or just seemingly out of nowhere, and it's definitely a combination of lack of moisture and dead skin cells. The good news is it can be managed and it's not in any way permanent, just a temporary annoyance.

okay nvm, it turns out that i burned my cheeks pretty bad while i was on the regimen. i really overdid it, and i used a full pump and a lot of it was concentrated on my cheeks. currently am going to stop using the AHA+ and moisturize twice a day with jojoba oil.

dude r u sure tho?

wasnt it said to use 1 full pump actually?

do u have any pics?

did u get rid of the smile lines?

how did u got them in a first place if not bp then? did u overconcentrate bp on those areas too or something?

do u have naturally sensitive/somewhat thin or normal skin?

dude r u sure tho?

wasnt it said to use 1 full pump actually?

do u have any pics?

did u get rid of the smile lines?

how did u got them in a first place if not bp then? did u overconcentrate bp on those areas too or something?

do u have naturally sensitive/somewhat thin or normal skin?

yea, the lines are gone. i overdid the bp on my cheeks way too much. and yea, my cheeks are sensitive compared to other areas like my forehead or chin

Before the regimen no one used to call me sir. Now almost everyone calls me sir and im only about to be 20. LOL

o.o i have only one thing to say.....do u got pics..sir?