Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest GetMeTheResults

Easy Sugar Dairy And Gluten Free Sweets/desserts

Guest GetMeTheResults

I don't know any recipes or an online store to buy them from, but I'm craving sweets like never before (in addition to eliminating sugar I also stopped having fruits).

Any ideas/tips?

You have a lot of questions today, I have a lot of answers

My FAVOURITE, orgasm-like smoothie that is actually a pudding Granted that you wont notice there is spinach.

Flax seeds and chia seeds : blend them together at first

Add:

Frozen spinach (around 450 grams)

Frozen strawberries (around 1 cup or more)

Frozen other mixed berries (just sip there a bit 150-200 gr)

1 big avocado, if you are not scared of the calories add one more

Blend all of this with 2 glases of water (400 ml). Dont add much water, just enough to get the ingredients blended. This makes around 4 huge glases of smoothie-pudding. When you serve it, add 2-3 tablespoons of raw coconut flour to every glas of smoothie and make it one idea thicker. I eat all of the 4 glases of smoothie with the coconut flour and believe I give myself a face lifting every time. This drink is healing and tastes like heaven. : )

Hope you enjoy it.

Edited by firenature

Guest GetMeTheResults

Maybe I should just have a small quantity of low GI fruits like berries to curb the craving.

yes... I was without any fruit or starch for almost 2 months and it sucks. I also worked out and eventually binged on worse foods than a few berries in the morning. Now this is my portion of happiness.

What is also safe for me :

Sweet potatoe frie

Boil them to be almost ready and then fry them for a few minutes in coconut oil or just fry them in the oil (not the best option for face). Then add coconut flour ( I am obsessed with this stuff) or cinammon.

If you add coconut flour, you can also mix in a bit of avocado and mash them together. You will have a really coconut-y cream.

other idea is to bake yourself a lentil bread : just lentils!

http://awakenyourwellbeing.com/2013/03/26/how-to-make-lentil-bread/

blen in the blender:

onions, olives, 1 tomatoe, 2-3 dried tomatoes, 1 avocado, a little bit of basilicum (fresh)

and use it as a dip for the lentil bread.

Guest GetMeTheResults

Ure a genius. I will try both recipes ASAP. I miss having bread and I am getting the nutribullet these days for all my smoothie needs.

By the way, why so obsessed with the coconut flour? You'd probably love that one:

[Removed]

This thread is becoming my favorite :D

Hey! Great that you like my ideas. : ) The recipe you gave is also very tasty, maybe I can substitute the cocoa with something else, cos I break out badly from it! :)

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/2014/07/flourless-banana-bread-muffins/ - last idea :D I wouldnt use the honey in it, if it turns out to be not so sweet I would top it in coconut flour : my all-purpose-delicious-maker :D

Wish you luck with the diet!

Lengthy Dessert Thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/207115-dessert-recipes-and-ideas/

yes... I was without any fruit or starch for almost 2 months and it sucks. I also worked out and eventually binged on worse foods than a few berries in the morning. Now this is my portion of happiness.

What is also safe for me :

Sweet potatoe frie

Boil them to be almost ready and then fry them for a few minutes in coconut oil or just fry them in the oil (not the best option for face). Then add coconut flour ( I am obsessed with this stuff) or cinammon.

If you add coconut flour, you can also mix in a bit of avocado and mash them together. You will have a really coconut-y cream.

oh, I dont know, my blender is on the expensive side (not vitamix, but also good....I guess I prefer not having a boyfriend than not having a blender... :D ). But you are right, better will be if you soak them!

AND maybe you read my mind today :D Just got turmeric powder, cos read your post about sulfur. Not sure if it has such strong effects, but is really tasty. I am eating sweet potatoes with coconut oil right now :D (turmeric should be eaten with oil!)

:) Thanks for the idea :)

On 7/17/2014 at 9:55 AM, GetMeTheResults said:

Ure a genius. I will try both recipes ASAP. I miss having bread and I am getting the nutribullet these days for all my smoothie needs.

By the way, why so obsessed with the coconut flour? You'd probably love that one:

[Removed]

This thread is becoming my favorite

I would skip the sweetener and add a little nut butter. In fact start with some nut butter and stir in whatever seeds & such you have on hand. You don't need a recipe. It's a good way to eat small seeds like sesame & sunflower.

Pancakes without any sugar and gluten :

http://canadagirleatspaleo.com/2013/09/17/sweet-potato-pancakes/

Just did them and oh gosh

Sweet Potato Pancakes
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 1
Ingredients
  • 1/2 c mashed sweet potato (measure after mashing)
  • 2-3 eggs
  • 1 tbsp coconut flour
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla
  • coconut oil
  • cinnamon to sprinkle on top
Instructions
  1. Mash the sweet potato, and then whisk thoroughly with 2 eggs to start. If too thick to pour in pan, add 3rd egg, if not, continue. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the coconut oil and cinnamon sprinkle.
  2. Mix until WELLarrow-10x10.png incorporated.
  3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil, and spoon roughly 1/4 c batter onto the pan. Let cook until you see bubbles forming and the pancake is firm enough to flip. Flip. cook for another couple of minutes or so, watching carefully.
  4. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon, or a splash of maple syrup for a real treat!

Enjoy!

- Copied from the link, cos somehow it didnt work.

Edited by firenature

^ I used to do that all the time. You don't need a recipe really. i mix some mash sweet potatoes with an egg or two. Add dried coconut to absorb excess moisture if needed. I make more like sweet potato cakes than pancakes though.

And to really make them good, add a mix of cinnamon, your favorite chile powder & salt. Also, saute finely chopped onion, peppers, greens and stir in for a more complete meal. I should go back to that. That would be a better breakfast than my buckwheat & fruit. I quit because I tended to have sweet potatoes for lunch.

There are tons of pancake recipes in the link I provided above.

Edited by alternativista