Notifications
Clear all

Best Oil To Remove Makeup

MemberMember
(@misshopeful123)

Posted : 07/16/2014 3:59 am

can u guys suggest me an oil to use to remove my makeup?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/17/2014 10:48 am

Safflower. Or grapeseed but it's a little higher on the comodogenic scale. Or hemp seed, which has less linoleic acid, but more omega 3 which can do some good too.

kitiarasr liked
MemberMember
(@misshopeful123)

Posted : 07/18/2014 4:51 am

how about coconat oil

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 08/03/2014 11:10 pm

Coconut oil:) my favorite!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/04/2014 4:01 pm

coconut oil is much more comodogenic. And not high in the type of fat that is involved

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 08/05/2014 7:26 pm

Hi, I suggest that you use the fuss free facial wipes that can help you remove makeup deeply. It is natural facial cleansing wipes which cleanses and refreshes with green tea and vitamin c. It helps you remove make up and water proof mascara. It has no parabens or sulphates, non greasy, non drying and suitable for all skin types.You can have them through online *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

MemberMember
(@highheelsandmakeup)

Posted : 12/05/2014 4:36 am

Olive oil! (: but make sure to use 100% pure extra virgin olive oil preferably organic and make sure its just straight up olive oil and its not mixed with any other oils. Also if it comes in a clear container its garbage so steer clear from those!! I personally use the brand pompeian and I believe it's around 4 or 5 dollars for a 16 fl oz bottle

MemberMember
(@finallyacnefree)

Posted : 12/19/2014 2:28 pm

Eek olive oil broke out my skin so bad.. Read my other post what it did to me. It may work for others but it is comedogenic. This site shows what oil clogs your pores and what doesn't

[removed]

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 12/29/2014 3:25 am

Coconut oil is natural and good for removing makeup. You can also use natural facial cleansing wipes in removing makeup. Essenzza Health natural cleansing wipes can also remove waterproof mascara and can be used in all skin type. They also sell different varieties of their facial mask and facial cleansing wipes.